North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Fair is fair, right? Bring on a raid complete with tanks, drones, and half the fbi, right? Definitely should assign a special prosecutor for sure, right?

Point is, there is far more evidence of the biden crime family wrong doings, and still the orange man is the bad guy.

Democrats will show their hypocrisy yet again by doing nuttin!!!

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Correct. This is something to keep an eye on for sure. See how the media handles it. See how elected officials on both sides handle this. ETC.

Because if you dont hear "outcry" from Schiff and others about docs being kept shows you how bad they really are. If social media goes erupt... shows you bias again.

It is so funny that people are now stating that the documents were just "misplaced" by Biden. But Trump takes some documents that so far have been proven to be personal notes and possible "keep sake" type stuff and the media and others go off the deep end. They say it had NUKE CODES, TOP Secret docs of military stuff, etc. When more and more of it comes out is that they were nothing. But yet they dont go off the rail about Biden.

It will be very interesting now with this development. Because if Garland charges Trump.... this opens the door for BIDEN to be charged. Granted you cant "charge" a sitting president. But it could open the door to impeachment and how he shouldn't have been allowed to run for President. Which would mean we have VP Harris taking over... which is scary as well.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Getting even better!!!
Seems China is a principal donor to UPENN, home of the biden center where the classified documents were illegally stored...
Hmm, China with direct access to the traitor in chief???

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
It's much more dangerous for classified documents to be floating around than documents still secured by a previous president. Bidens perhaps already has copies in China. Accidentally of course.:mad:

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Lets not forget the other big issues. HE WAS VP not President at the time for these Documents. So he shouldn't even have had them out of secure areas. He cant "unclassifiy" them or like Trump is proclaiming "Thought he could unclassifiy" them or have the power to "unclassifiy" them.

What is so sad and really shows you how corrupt our media is, is the fact that they are saying it is "ok" for Biden to have done this. Yet keep hammering on Trump. Like I said way back when on the Marlago stuff is that they could get him for obstruction. But they could have gotten him for obstruction many times before but never did. The whole "marlago" fiasco was a search to find Jan 6th stuff. And it is becoming more and more apparent each day that is exactly what it was.

But again it is sad that the media is "covering" for Biden when they hammered Trump for the exact same thing. Also Bidens were found before the midterm yet not news? Biden had those docs and who knows how many more for years at that "think tank". Trump was actually still "transitioning" from President to a former President.

Like I mentioned it will be interesting now what will become of Garlands "investigation" or possible charges. BTW.... I think both are nothing burgers and should be dealt with internally and what not. But it is very sad how our media and country has become where they are so hypocritical on everything.

Lets just look at some of the things that people are hypocrites about:

1. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.... unless it is about Biology, climate, or against what we want to push, etc.
2. Go after Trumps Family... but leave Hunter alone.
3. Trump tried to make Ukraine do things....Biden actualy told them to fire someone or they wouldn't get aid.
4. Riots, destroying property, etc are fine for social justice..... riots on jan 6 are an insurrection.
5. Go and protest, get in the face of, yell at, etc.... but dont dare protest on jan 6th.
7. The classified documents are fine with biden he self reported and is working with people to return them.... Trump you are not doing it fast enough so lets raid your home. People forget he was working with them and stored them where they told him to for much of the docs found.

Oh I know I am forgetting a bunch. But hope people get my point. I am sure there are Republican ones as well.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
It is crazy how people are going nuts saying Biden did nothing wrong. They are forgetting he was VP not president. He can't declassify things. He shouldn't have taken anything... unless it related to personal memiors type stuff. Even then those needed to be vietted.

Again I am not sticking up for either of them. But there is a huge difference because one was President and the other was VP. Different privileges.

Also like I stated I think both are really nothing burgers. But this throws a whole monkey wrench into the Garland stuff big time. Because those same talking heads that are going off on how this is nothing for Biden are the same ones who have been screaming, WE WANT TRUMP CHARGED from Garland.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also interesting that the first set on classifies documents were discovered several days before the midterm elections in November. Wonder why we weren't told until two months later...

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Canuck.... You never know. But I am like you... it will be interesting how all of this unfolds. Like I keep saying this kind of throws a monkey wrench in the whole Trump and Marlago stuff.

Now they could possibly get him for obstruction. Which is exactly what all the talking head media is NOW saying or pushing. But we will just have to wait and see.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Garland names special counsel to look into Biden’s classified documents (msn.com)

Again... things to watch on this one. I will say it again. I think this is nothing same goes for what Trump did. Because it has been done over and over by past presidents. But this more goes towards the accounting practices of the National Archives and also when a Pres/VP leaves office things might need to be done differently.

· Registered
201 Posts
Lets not forget the other big issues. HE WAS VP not President at the time for these Documents. So he shouldn't even have had them out of secure areas. He cant "unclassifiy" them or like Trump is proclaiming "Thought he could unclassifiy" them or have the power to "unclassifiy" them.
It is crazy how people are going nuts saying Biden did nothing wrong. They are forgetting he was VP not president. He can't declassify things. He shouldn't have taken anything... unless it related to personal memiors type stuff. Even then those needed to be vietted.

Again I am not sticking up for either of them. But there is a huge difference because one was President and the other was VP. Different privileges.

To be clear Biden did nothing wrong in the sense of how he handled the protocol of what to do upon discovering documents that were classified. His staff did not try cover anything up. They immediately reported what they found to the right authorities, and then have completely cooperated since that point.

The investigation into how they got where they were found is a separate though equally important next step. You can be guaranteed if a Biden aide did something wrong they will be terminated, (unlike what Twitler did with his highly corrupt staff on numerous occasions)

You are flat out wrong in your understanding of how anything at the executive level gets declassified. Even Herr Drumpf had no authority to simply say something is declassifed because he decided to mutter those words. He can suggest something be declassified and it would then go thru a process of review by intelligence and DoD for approval. He can declassify something for his staff to read within the executive offices in a SKIFF, but he can't carte blanche just declare anything from TOP SECRET- (TS-SCI) level down to classified. That's just not how it works.

You all are conflating document classification with clearance level classification and role.

· Registered
201 Posts
It's much more dangerous for classified documents to be floating around than documents still secured by a previous president. Bidens perhaps already has copies in China. Accidentally of course.:mad:
You really should stop while you are ahead. On every level this makes no sense to what is actually happening on the ground. Find better sources for your information.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Machaivelli,
The most important aspect you are ignoring is that the traitor in chief pedophile had ZERO right to take any classified documents, PERIOD.
Trump was President, has rights to classified information and Biden DOES NOT!!
Biden broke the law!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts