North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night Biden came out and stated that if an employer has 100 or more workers they have to require every worker to get the vaccine or make them submit to testing weekly or something like that.

Here are somethings to watch and see what happens... plus some stuff already reported on this...

1. Per WaPo reporting.... The USPO is already exempt from this. (did the union play a role??)

2. Wait for the lawsuits to role once a person is fired for this.... (ie: unions again get involved)

3. Wait for Unions to just start to SUE right away.

4. Biden's DOJ also launched a lawsuit on Texas because of the new Abortion law. Under the grounds of... Wait for it.... Your body your "right to choose". I can't make that up.

discuss and please bring up anything else on this...

·
Administrator
19,667 Posts
Don't hold your breath for them to ever see their hypocrisy.
I got the shot, but the harder the left pushes it the more I regret it. They are such devious liars with no real respect for life that one fears what they are willing to do to kill us.

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plainsman...

Did you know that Congressmen/women are exempt from the mandate and so is their staff. WHY??? Why are there "exemptions" unless it is a medical reason? Think about it everyone.

Again... I am not saying dont get it. do what you think is right for yourself and family. But just wait until you start to see exemptions for unions and others. Just wait... it will happen.

It just shows you that the whole vaccination stuff is to divide the nation. People see it as a political rally cry... BOTH SIDES. That is the problem with our political spectrum now.... they dont want people in the "MIDDLE"... they want everyone to be further right or left. What will happen in CA with the recall should wake everyone up. Especially the Dem's. Because it shows you that being overly "progressive" is wrong. It is why some drifted away from Trump.... some of Trumps stuff was considered "extreme" by middle ground Republicans. Or I should say his "rhetoric" because much of the actual stuff he did wasn't that extreme. His talk was... but his actions were not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts