North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a problem here. November 20. 2020 news announced Zawahiri died of natural causes. No the intelligence community wouldn't lie for Joe would they??? :mad:

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Well here is my take on this. If they did actually kill them GOOD. But remember the awful withdrawl this administration did. Remember they told us that ISIS and what not were not in Afgan is why we could withdraw..... oh but wait... they still were there? Hence why we did the drone strike.

Let that sink in. We were told that we needed to leave Afganistan because there was no need to be there because ISIS and other terror groups were gone. So we make a crappy removal leaving millions in weapons and what not. Then we do a drone attack because the #1 in charge is there? Plus there is a strong hold of terror still there? Something isn't adding up... right???

Our leaders, our intelligence community, etc are all failing us the USA Citizens.

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We left billions $ in weapons with the withdrawal. Now we sent most of our surface to air missiles and Javalins to the the Ukraine. Those two things have greatly weakened us. Was this stupidity or for a purpose? Is the next step to give China a excuse to attack while we are weak? Is this why Pelosi went to Taiwan, or is it to draw attention away from hubbies dwi trial? Actually I think she knows she will not be house speaker after November, and she needs to do some business with the biggest semi conductor conductor company in the world that her hubby invested in at her direction and setup.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Two things about Pelosi's trip. Do I think it was dumb of her. YES. But I am glad she didn't "back down" when China started to make threats.

Now do I think the reason why she went over wasn't about policy or anything like that.... NO. I think she went to see the plant for the "chips" and what not. Because she doesn't have anything to do with Forgein policy. She can only go and "speak for herself" and not the whole Executive Branch. Now I know I just typed that and I know all of the Reps or Senators that travel abroad dont necessarily speak just for themselves. But it shows you that our leaders ALL OF THEM are idiots and want the attention and what not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts