North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
19,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I predict this is all smoke and mirrors just like Jan 6th and the Russian and Ukrain false scandals. People who believe these things have a very limited news source. They don't listen to any source that may upset their preconceived ideas supported by their partisan agenda. If that were you or I Chuck they woukd call us ignorant.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
You forgot to add in racist.... LOL

But all I ask of anyone is to just use what is between your ears. Read all sources to gain knowledge and even falsehoods. Then decide for yourself what is going on.

The biggest problem facing everyone is that people dont know how to have discussion anymore. They jump to name calling, insults, or just dont think that they can be nice or friends with people of a different view. I mean if someone would say they can't be friends with a gay person because they dont hold the same views that person would be called every name in the book and have their life ruined. But it is ok to say you can't be friends with someone who doesn't have the same view point as they do politically. That right there being blind.

Also I know Canuk likes to poke at us and get us all up in hackles. But it also can foster discussion.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Boyz I just have a problem with what seems like blind faith to me.
Trump has too much baggage. Many seem willing to accept any excuse given for his behavior.
What about some of the more moderate Republicans like, say Adam Kinsinger for leader. Tell me what is wrong with him.
Jar head, clean cut, stands up for what he thinks is right. Why is he being forced out? Because he stood up to Trump?

·
Administrator
19,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
What about some of the more moderate Republicans like, say Adam Kinsinger for leader.
Because he ìs not conservative. Most politicians coming from any place like Illionois are not going to be conservative. He is a facade. He hates Trump because Trump doesn't go along with the swamps agenda of degrading America.
Canuck which country are you loyal to first?

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
The main reason why I dont like Kinsinger....

He used a knee jerk reaction to the impeachment of Trump along with everyone else who voted to impeach him for Jan 6th. He also didn't stand up when BLM/ANTIFA burned cities. He is a hypocrite. He is also for an assault weapons ban. THEY CANT DEFINE AN ASSAULT WEAPON. He was for the background check on any transfer of firearms. Yeah like if you want to give a gun to a son/daughter. BACKGROUND CHECK WOULD BE NEEDED. You know what that means is that someone with an FFL needs to do the check. FFL are regulated by the Federal Gov and they can stop issuing new ones or limit them anytime they feel. It doesnt need to pass thru congress to limit the number of new FFL's or to change what it takes to get an FFL. So it could attack our 2A rights. Some of the small dealers are getting older and older. It is also more difficult to get an FFL. So yeah you have that. There are other reasons but those are the main ones I have against him.

So to touch base a little more on the FFL thing I mentioned above. The USA gov can pass rules that states no new FFL can be given unless a "dealer" or store has X amount of employees....ie: Walmarts, Cabela's, Bass Pro, etc. So your small gun stores once the current holder of the FFL retires cant get it renewed. So cutting out the small guy. Then all of a sudden Walmart says or the big store people say... Yeah we dont want to do transfers or we will charge $250 per transfer. See how that could be an issue for transfer of guns to family members. Or even they say... nope we wont do auctions and what not. Also the gov could say... yeah we only want 2000 FFL's in the whole country at a certain date....ie: 2050. So when the small guy cant get one they just reserve them for the big stores. See that issue. Again none of this has to pass congress or anything. It is whom ever is in charge can appoint someone and they go off the deep end. It would infringe on 2A rights.

I know you will say... well Trump incited an insurrection. NO HE DIDNT... otherwise he would have been charged by now. His speeches were fiery but also said "GO PEACEFULLY". He never once told them to ATTACK. He said let your voices be heard and protest. THE EXACT SAME THING PEOPLE SAID WITH BLM. Should any politician who says go protest be held liable for what those protesters do? If so.. there are lots of impeachments that should be happening.

Anyways.... Do I think Trump was the "best" president... NOPE. Do I think he did good for this country... yep. Is there things that he needed to do better... YEP. He didn't at all bring down out nations spending. He didn't cut all the red tape like he said he would and what not. But do I believe he has this country first in his mind and actions. YEP. Could he do better with his actions/demeanor... yep. He is egotistical... yep. Did he act presidentially... NOPE.

Imagine what could have been done if DEM's didn't just vote on party lines. Same goes for Republicans. That is the issue with the politics in the USA. Neither party elected officials thinks for themselves. They go lock and step with what the party wants. Which is sad.

Like I have stated many times... if you vote party lines you are not helping 60% of the nation. 40% align with Dems, 40% align with Rep, and 20% float in the middle. Until our elected leaders get that thru their heads... nothing will change.

Also until we get term limits and single item bills or a 5 day introduction to vote on a bill. Things wont get done either. I mean how many times does the Speaker of the House or Senate Leader rush a vote on something that is 1500+ pages long. They introduce it and then vote on it with in 24 hours. HOW CAN THEY KNOW WHAT IS IT IN AND DO THE RESEARCH ON THE BILL.... They cant!!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts