North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With that background and lighting was Biden speaking from Satans lair?

Seriously it's as if Biden was threatening MEGA supporters. Do they not realize he was threatening about 75,000 people. His attitude was that of a tyrant. I dont think he wants unity, rather I think hid intent was to divide. Now we have to ask ourselves to what purpose.

·
Registered
688 Posts
"Now we have to ask ourselves to what purpose. "

Ask that same question about Trump and the classified and secret documents he was storing at his tourist resort.
Selling to the Russians, China, North korea and the Taliban would be my guess.
Putin says he has already seen the documents in Trump's possesion.
Again...TRUMP IS A NEFARIOUS CROOK AND A THIEF and you all love him for it. I just don't get it. Law and Order Party my ***.

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Your falling for the bs again Canuck. Obama still has documents he has not turned back. For some reason unknown to you and I many presidents have kept docents for many years. We simply have thought nothing of it in the past.
We shoukd have paid more attention to 33,000 destroyed documents, and documents of national security on an unprotected server where they coukd easily be hacked in Hillarys basement. The gov doesn't want things about Trumps documents made public because they are making much to do about nothing. If Trump was guilty why woukd he want everything public. If he was guilty why does the gov want everything hidden? It doesn't take a geniuse to understand only a person who can put aside strong partisan bias.
The democrats always accuse others of what they are guilty of. Defund the police, and now they want us to believe they are the parry of rule of law. Obama even admitted the constitution often gets in the way. The constitution was intended to hinder tyrants.
So did people miss it when he said your guns will do you no good you will need F15s? Was he threatening all gun owners, all conservatives, all MAGA people, or all of the above. Then he gives his speech with marines in the background. He or whoever conceived the background and wrote his speech is clinical insane.

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That last one sure fit the liberals. You remember the Russian dossier right? The Ukrain debacle?😊😉😇

·
Registered
688 Posts
I predict that the GOP will soon tire of all the baggage Trump brings to the table.
I also predict that the Russian Dossier will prove to be true. Putin had something on Trump for sure. On a trip to Moscow when he was President, Trump warned his people to be careful as the Russians had little tiny cameras that you could not even see hidden in the hotel rooms and they would try and get something on you so they could use it to their advantage...Geez I wonder how he knew that LOL.
Trump has said he had the secret documents because he declassified them (not true), then he said he packed in a hurry and mistakenly took them (not true again), then he said they were for his book (not true unless you mean a coloring book), then he (well actually that idiot Rudy) said he was "preserving" them at his tourist resort (not true) and that they were safe (not true) especiall apparent after his idiot son Eric posted a picture on his social media that accidently had the password to the Mar a Lago security camera system over his shoulder on his computer screen in an on TV interview. Very secure, yup.
And you'all believe whatever he tells you.

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Canuck I think you have it all wrong ---------again. I'm amazed that after they proved the Russian dossier was fake, and have the trail of the perpetrators who invented it you still believe it.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Here is the issue I have with the whole speech. It sounded like HE THREATENED US CITIZENS.

Again.... I thought he was going to "unite the country"? Sure didn't seem that in his speech did it? I thought the Dem's are the party of inclusion.... sure didn't seem that way.

BTW.... I dont think I ever heard Trumps speak the way Biden did. Honestly.... go back and look. I dont ever thing he actually "threatened" or talked about Dem's, liberal, etc in the same way Biden did. He talked about groups that looted and destroyed things. If Biden would have said... The people who raided the capital on Jan 6th and not just blanket statement of MAGA. Would have been different. BUT HE DIDNT.

Canuck....

The Russia Dossier has been proven false and the FBI even admitted it. They admitted it had nothing in it that warranted the FISA warrants but kept issuing them.

I will tell you what I honestly think is going on with all of this..... ELECTION BULL CRAP. That is it. It is an election cycle and people are trying to drum up votes... period. In MN the Gov race all I keep seeing is ads where they are actually lying. It is crazy. In MN Abortion is protect. The State Supreme Court ruled on it. Yet a group is saying otherwise. It is crazy. The raid on Mar lago was just a fishing trip to find anything on Trump... period. They want to make is so he cant run in 2024... THAT IS IT. I dont know if it is Dem's doing this or a combination of Dem's and Rep's. WHO KNOWS?

Like explained before. Presidents before Trump did the same exact thing when leaving office. There was never a "raid" on them. Hilary had an unsecure server.... did they "raid" her house? She actually destroyed evidence... anything happen to her? Now where Trump did screw up is he let his EGO get in the way. He slow played all of this document handing back stuff. Which again his EGO is why he did this.

Just get ready for one of the most ugly election cycles coming up this mid terms. There will be more mud slinging and finger pointing than ever. It just shows you how much has changed in just a few years.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well finally afer two years I hope to be in ND for a week or more of pheasant hunting.
I am sure the folks we know there will fill us in and straighten out my flawed thinking...that said, the world is so tired of Trump. All of his problems are brought upon himself. He does not know how to work with people.All he knows is how to stiff them or throw them under a bus. He strikes me as "evil" at worst and a snake oil salesman at best. Sure Biden is no great shake but instead of berating him, Republicans need to own up to their part in all of this. Trump is divisive. Biden is devisive. It is the way politics seem to work in the USA these days but it is time to fill the slate with new, younger candidates with good, moral characters, if such even exist.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
, younger candidates with good, moral characters, if such even exist.
100% correct. But the sad state of our political theatre is horrible right now. People try to attack and slander without any repercussions. If a good candidate from either party shows up... the media will cut them to shreds without any evidence and by then the damage is done and too late.

That is the problem with our political system. The past few years (and Trump helped fuel this when he first started to run to be a candidate) was the bs "theatre" of it all. The grandstanding, show boating, and throwing out things without any evidence. Then the media took it and ran. Heck the Media was doing it back when Bush was in office.... they could say what they want even LIE and nothing would happen. Our political spectrum is nothing more than a tabloid right now. Heck tabloids are more honest than politicians.

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
but it is time to fill the slate with new, younger candidates with good, moral characters, if such even exist.
Canuck I have those same fantasies, but our schools are fast destroying the chance of finding many like you describe, and more so enough voters like that to put them in office.

the world is so tired of Trump.
Well not the whole world. but restricted to that portion of the world that have feminized and psychologically emasculated their male population. Like Trudeau for example.

Personally I'm not going to vote for Miss/Mr congeniality, but for someone who can run a country and put his country first. China and Russia are enemies of democracy, but their leaders put their country first and although wrong and bad peoplevthey are better leaders than your or mine. As a matter of fact Biden serves China better than this country.

I'd like to see that "proof" and the trail of perpetraitors. Oh and Huunter's laptop too.
Your way behind Canuck. Read Chucks post again. Have you forgot

New York Times:
WASHINGTON, DC — Members of the research firm that commissioned the infamous “Steele dossier” met with a journalist to spread an incorrect theory linking Donald Trump and Russia after learning about it from former Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, a meeting participant testified Wednesday.

The testimony from Laura Seago, a former analyst at the Fusion GPS research firm, came after the judge in the case ruled that special counsel John Durham’s team could present some evidence of Sussmann’s meetings with the company and its associate, former British spy Christopher Steele.
If you want to read it all go to the New York Times. It's ancient news.

Oh and for Hunters laptop only recently Zukerburg has come clean and testified that the FBI pressured him to Barry the Hunter Laptop story which has now been confirmed it was his laptop. It proves Joe is on the take with China and other countries. Joe is the big guy who takes a cut off the top.

Oh yes one more thing. Today Trump won a major court decision when a judge appointed a special Master and took away what the FBI removed from Trumps home. They took attorney client privileged papers, they took health records, they took many things that they will be ordered to return. A man that can run a billiin dollar business doesn't get careless with papers as the FBI woukd like us to believe. Not everyone has that low of an I Q or that strong of a dishonest political bias. I may have been born in the dark, but it wasn't last night.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Oh you forgot to mention the video that surfaced yesterday of the IT people sent by Trump's lawyer to the Georgia voting building to tamper with the voting machines. Caught on camera. Like you said, well the opposite of what you said...the Republicans blame the Democrats for the stuff that the Republicans are doing.

Is Trump not devisive?

Oh and you forgot to mention the other unnamed country's nuclear "secrets" Trump had scatterd in his papers. I will remind you again...when he was asked Putin said he had already seen Donalds stolen nuclear information.

Trump says if he is relected he will appoint his son Eric (the Idiot) as an Ambassador to Russia.

Russia says if Trump is relected their problems will be solved as soon as Trump pulls out of NATO. Ukraine will be theirs for the taking.

You wrote " restricted to that portion of the world that have feminized and psychologically emasculated their male population. Like Trudeau for example.

Here read this about your heros Donny and Vlad...
The New York Sun Observer
is reporting that a reliable source inside the White House has just revealed some very interesting information.

The source who will simply be known as Finola Sprywillow, 31, told the Sun Observer that she overheard the president talking on the phone to Boris Pricheska, who is Vladimir Putin’s personal pastry chef.
Pricski, as Putin calls him, told “Old Pumpkin Head” that a check for $67.5 million would be deposited in his name in the Second Algonquin Bank of the Bronx.
Trump reportedly told Pricheska to be sure and give Vlady a kiss from him. Pricski said that Putin isn’t gay. Trump giggled, and said, “Well, neither am I, but I kiss Donnie Jr. on the lips all the time.” Now there's a Conspiracy Theory you can put your faith in Plainsman. A real man's man LOL

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sheesh Canuck are you trying to gag me? 😳 Stop with the gay fantasies please please please. Have a heart I just ate and now I'm trying to keep it down.

Finola Sprywillow, 31 :ROFLMAO: If I didn't know you were only having a good laugh I would turn you in for a reward at the funny farm. (y)

I remember college years when kids had all these wild conspiracy theories. I think most of them had some chemical help to contrive their theories. I think one thing about Trump that angers the swamp is he already has so much money they can't buy him. We already know the Biden crime family has been selling us out for years.
I hope the Ukrain never gets into NATO. They are nothing but a money laundering country for corrupt American politicians. Obama and Biden give the Ukrain a billion dollars, and the Ukrain gives a percentage back to Biden and Zelenskyy skims a percentage for himself. Let Russia have them. As a matter of fact the U S would have a lot less tax burden if Russia had most of NATO. Those countries are mostly parasites depending on us to protect them. We work our a$$ of so they can work four day weeks etc.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Attacks on judge that granted special master are 'astounding': Turley - YouTube

This is a good little video with Tully explaining things.

Also it is sad that now people are attacking the judge who allowed for the special master. When the judge who issued the warrant had a possible conflicts as well. But again it shows the hypocrisy in all of this.

Liberal goes viral by making friends at Trump rally - YouTube

Now this video shows you how bad the media and many are lying. Remember they say ALL REPUBLICANS are racist, all republicans are anti-abortion, all republicans are nazis, all republicans are evil, etc.

Yet see exactly what this liberal found out at a Trump rally and MAGA rally. Yet Biden says MAGA is the problem... really????

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Oh you forgot to mention the video that surfaced yesterday of the IT people sent by Trump's lawyer to the Georgia voting building to tamper with the voting machines.
So now people are paying attention just because it was possible "republicans" or "trump's people". Yet when irregularities and other things it wasn't a big deal or not enough to matter type crap. During 2020 election cycle it was proven some fraud happened in MANY STATES. It was fact... again it wasn't enough to make Trump the victory... but what it did was prove that these things happen. Plus we have no way of knowing anything about mail in votes...ie: who actually filled them out for people.

Our election process has become a joke. Anyone who says asking for ID is wrong is an idiot. You have to show ID to buy tobacco, booze, get federal benefits, get state benefits, etc. Yet for one of the most cherished freedoms you dont need to show an ID. REALLY??? Then when they say it is "racist" to ask for an ID. You are telling me people of color cant get an ID? States issue them for free for people who cant afford them. It is one of the dumbest arguements i have every seen and many politicians dug their feet deep in the sand on this one. I know I have seen several videos out there where people go and ask people of color if they have an ID.... all of them say YES. I mean you should have to prove you are a citizen of the USA in order to vote on stuff. Am I not correct on this one? Or should I be able to go into Canada during election and voting day... and place votes??? doesn't make sense does it.

Anyways.... I will get off my soap box on that one. But it is funny now how some media and others are having a huge out cry now when it is TRUMP but when it was the same crap happening before they said it wasn't a big deal. THAT IS THE ISSUE I HAVE. It is a big deal whenever anyone does this!!!!

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Also before anyone goes off on "They found nuclear docs".... It was an article by the WA Post. How do we know this is accurate? We dont because everything was redacted. This is a "possible" leak is all. Which cant be confirmed. So it is like everything else that has been leaked... we dont know anything is concrete.

With what the judge is doing with the special master is making sure "leaks" cant happen as rampant as they were. It is also showing that the FBI took too much stuff. Things that were not even on the warrant. You know medical records, passports, etc. The FBI needed to be squeaky clean on this one and it looks like they weren't.

There is still alot to be known about this whole thing. But if things were so "rock solid" like the liberal media wants you to believe then why hasn't any charges come yet? They have had the stuff for about 3 weeks. They should have known exactly what doc were missing and what not. Again 3 weeks might not be long enough to go thru everything. But according to the media it is all a slam dunk case. Then three weeks should have been enough. I mean charges should be coming next week if the case is that "rock solid".

I am still in a holding pattern on this. But it is actually turning out more like I mentioned. A fishing expedition. The special master will help separate things and what not. But I believe it was a political move by the Jan 6th committee to try and find something. Plus to help get momentum for the election cycle because poll numbers were not looking good.

Anyways... time will still tell on all of this. But like I mentioned above... it isn't as "rock solid" as they want to make it seem. The "leaks" are all for political show. If all these "nuke" docs were there... why not press charges ASAP??? If all the docs were so "top secret" why did they take a pic and publish it? Just things that should make everyone just stop and think.... why?

Like I touched base on this subject. The DOJ and FBI needed to be perfectly clean on this one or it would play into Trumps montra of THEY ARE OUT TO GET ME. Since all the other stuff has come back as false... you know Russia, Ukraine, etc. The last impeachment with Jan 6th was all about show and a knee jerk reaction... .period. With Jan 6th they are still trying to get a direct link which they can't. Because what they have so far they could go after ANY politician that states to protest... period!!!

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Canuck contrast you guy with Trump, then compare him to Biden, then compare those two to Moussalini.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Told ya...
  • Former FBI official Frank Figliuzzi has a theory on why Donald Trump kept top-secret nuclear files.
  • Figliuzzi said these files held "the greatest value" to interested foreign powers and their enemies.
  • He said countries would give "their right arm" to find out what the US knew about their defenses.
A former FBI official said former President Donald Trump may have wanted to keep top-secret documents about a foreign power because of the astronomical price that country — or its adversaries — might have paid for such information.
Aside from the value of the information, Figliuzzi noted that the files were also located at Mar-a-Lago, which Figliuzzi said had "some of the lowest security you can imagine" with foreign nationals "traipsing in and out."

Lock him up.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Canuck....

This is a theory. THAT IS IT. Like I have stated we don't have a clue actually what they found. Nuclear secrets? Foreign nuke secrets? Could be Gorbachev's family recipe for borsch? WE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY FOUND. The problem is everyone is throwing out "theory's" and basing them as FACTS. The stuff has been redacted. The "leaks" can't be confirmed at all. Plus, we know how reliable any info the press has... it is about as reliable as wet single ply toilet paper.

If Trump really had all of this stuff that they are "saying" he has. WHY HASN'T HE BEEN CHARGED??? I know cases take time to build. But let's look at how it can unfold. The Archives knew exactly what was missing and thought Trump had at Mar Lago... they were there and told him to secure docs and give some back. He gave some back.... They go through what he gave back and didn't find everything that was missing. They get a warrant of what to exactly look for. (plus a vague warrant so they could take "more"). They go in and take boxes and boxes of stuff. Even though they had a list of what is missing...ie: MARKED FILES (from what the picture showed). They had about 2 weeks to look at them before all of this special master stuff and before told to stop. If you think he had this big of secret files that the FBI/DOJ wouldn't have had people going non-stop thru everything 24 hrs a day for those two weeks!!! to make sure they recovered those secrets.

Again here is the deal they had a list of what was "missing". They have had it for a long time. If those "secrets" were that big dont you think they would have been going after that sooner???

I am still in a holding pattern on this one. But the more and more crap that keeps coming out and possibly what personal stuff was taken (again only things confirmed are passports and medical records). It looks more and more like a "fishing" expedition. Yes they found some docs and sensitive docs. But we will never know what those are. Hell for all we know is all he took was those folders and put things in them. BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WAS IN THOSE FOLDERS and ENVELOPES. But we do know they took passports, medical records... and Trump is saying other personal things like photo albums, notes, etc. So why would they take these? These are not "missing" archive files... right? Those seem like memoirs to write books and what not. It seems more like trying to connect the dots for Jan 6th. Just saying.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts