North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I always considered it racist if you made decisions against people if they were black. I also consider it racist if you make decisions for people based on the color of their skin be it white, black, or something else. Biden said he woukd put a black woman on the supreme court. That's racist and sexist. I guess the words of Martin Luther King ( Judge a person by their character not the color of their skin) don't mean as much when they find themselves on top of the pile.

Race should not enter into decisions. You cant be for white or black without being against black or white. Things like this do not unite a nation they divide it. If Biden thought this woman was the best for the job simply make her your choice and keep your mouth shut about race or gender. What Biden did was turn half the country against her before she even gets on the job.

Watch what happens in the senate. I dont think this woman even if a radical liberal will face the viciousness that Trumps nominees did. For those with half a brain this will expose who the tolerant are, and who the respectfull are.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Friday will nominate federal appeals court Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, according to a person familiar with the matter, making her the first Black woman selected to serve on a court that once declared her race unworthy of citizenship and endorsed segregation.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jackson's record isn't very good. She has more overturned decisions than anyone else. One court called her decision illogical. She makes decisions based on her political prejudice rather than our constitution.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts