North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about the rest of you, but this doesn't look professional to me. I would think a person who has written a book, and who is releasing it on inauguration day would recluse herself as a debate moderator.

The moderator of tomorrow's vice-presidential debate is writing a book to come out on the day the next president takes the oath of office that aims to "shed new light" on Democratic candidate Barack Obama and other "emerging young African American politicians" who are "forging a bold new path to political power."

Gwen Ifill of the Public Broadcasting Service program "Washington Week" is promoting "The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama," in which she argues the "black political structure" of the civil rights movement is giving way to men and women who have benefited from the struggles over racial equality.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robert A. Langager said:
Beat you to it.

Look on the bright side, if Palin sucks it up tomorrow, y'all will have an excuse.
It took me a moment to find what you were talking about. I have to stop walking away from the computer for a fifth cup of coffee and a cooky. :D
You did a better job too. Mine looks like I needed that fifth cup of coffee. I should haul my behind outside and pull the air conditioner from my shop, but I have been to lazy to do that too. :D
Lets see then:
Pick apples
Winterize the camper
Pack for Branson, Missouri
Put the tank in the heated shope for the Koi this winter
Drain the water features on the lawn before going to Branson
etc., etc.
Man I have about three days of work to get done before Saturday morning. My posts better get short. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts