North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a new Benelli Nova shotgun today. I am looking for suggestions. If anyone is shooting a Benelli Nova or Super Nova shotgun, how do you like them. Which would be the best buy? I plan on using this gun for upland, turkey's and waterfowl. Thanks for the advise.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a nova and I love it. However my dad has a super nova and when you are shooting 3.5" the super nova takes away a lot of the recoil, so if i was going to buy another one I would for sure put up the extra money and get the super nova. both are great reliable shotguns.

·
Registered
247 Posts
birchies said:
I have a nova and I love it. However my dad has a super nova and when you are shooting 3.5" the super nova takes away a lot of the recoil, so if i was going to buy another one I would for sure put up the extra money and get the super nova. both are great reliable shotguns.
very very true........ive put mine through hell and back still works and looks great........but if you fire larger loads then defintely go with the super nova

·
Registered
136 Posts
i shot a nova last year and the year before. i loved it. the only thing i didnt like it the slide seems loose and cheap. i never had a problem though it was a great gun. if i was to get a pump it would for sure be a nova or an 870 depending on which fits you better both are indestructable guns.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts