North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Luck to everyone and hopefully every one has a fun, safe hunt!!!
:beer:
I'm trying to talk the daughter into doing the gutting this year, but so far I'm not winning the discussion!! :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
just hoping I can get thru the weather to the farm--is the blizzard going to hit the Valley, or stay west?? You guys around DL will get good tracking snow...not that you need it!

Good luck to everyone, have a safe and enjoyable hunt!

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
woodpecker said:
Good Luck to everyone and hopefully every one has a fun, safe hunt!!!
:beer:
I'm trying to talk the daughter into doing the gutting this year, but so far I'm not winning the discussion!! :lol:
Get some big rubber trapping gloves! Then she won't even get her hands dirty! I guess it would be a step! :beer:

Good luck boys! Hopefully this snow stays West! :sniper:

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I would love to have snow, It seems like we hardly ever have snow fly during gun season, oh those bucks would be so much easier to see sneaking through the draws.. :sniper:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just talked to someone back home and it doesn't look like I'm going to be making the trip today. Hopefully it clears up enough tomorrow. I'm gonna be ****** if I don't get to leave Fargo until Saturday.

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
I just don't want to get stuck pushing snow!

I would love it if it snowed about 30 miles West of Fargo! Just not in Fargo! :beer:

Nothing better then alittle fresh tracking snow!

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
hunt4P&Y said:

I would love it if it snowed about 30 miles West of Fargo! Just not in Fargo! :beer:

I forgot about your business :lol: We'll just let it snow west of fargo.

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
bretts said:
hunt4P&Y said:

I forgot about your business :lol: We'll just let it snow west of fargo.
:beer: Thanks!

haha

I am having troubles deciding if I should leave now, or just wait till tommorrow to go. I have a feeling if I go now I will be driving back in the snow at 4 a.m.!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Our family rule

If you shoot it you gut it.

I also second the gloves. I wear cheep disposible ones and I do get some blood on my wrists but my hands stay clean. It saves me from trying to find some snow to wash my hands in. As us from ND now Cold does not = snow.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
People said:
Our family rule

If you shoot it you gut it.

I also second the gloves. I wear cheep disposible ones and I do get some blood on my wrists but my hands stay clean. It saves me from trying to find some snow to wash my hands in. As us from ND now Cold does not = snow.
I'm more than happy to gut her deer in exchange for her going with me!
:D I like to tease her about it though!! I steal and use the shoulder length gloves that ranchers use! Thanks Tim!! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.