North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to keep this one myself! Oh crap, he already paid for it! Here you go Macster!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
WOw, didn't know you were still getting this one done Mac; good decision. Lookin' good as always Rick! (Not you the bird! :lol: ) Glad I could get the whole argument on video for you two. :lol: Great story behind it (R rated).

U should really find a way to get that up on the pile Mac. :wink:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
bandman said:
U should really find a way to get that up on the pile Mac. :wink:
Trust me ive tried, can't figure out exactly how to do it yet....its pretty good though after i messed with it.....opening credits are of you fumbling with your gun to shoot a loner at 10 yds

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thats an awsome mount, im in envy! Good work Rick and congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, thanks for the kind words...Just wanted to show Mac some detail, here's an up close shot of the head. I've got about 5 more of these to do for guys on the forum. Fun birds to work on.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
looks great! TripB said he's like to see it up close in person somtime in the near future...haha...he's anxious

Thanks again for your amazing work on our birds Rick, you've been getting many many referrals from us, you da man!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Nice!! that makes me angry at myself for not keeping a speck to mount from canada this year :( Exact posture I would've got a speck mounted..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.