North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is seeing any divers in their area. I'm in central MN and there isn't much around yet. A few flock of ring bills but thats about it. Trying to get a beed on them so I can plan a few hunt around here when the migration hits. Thanks for any input. Zach.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was hunting near XXXXXX and saw very few ducks at all however there are a lot of geese coming into the area, hopefully some colder weather will push more ducks in. We had the worste duck hunt ever last weekend 4 guys 1 duck, hen ringbill. Normally this time of year we get our limit or very close to it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I had plenty of divers to go around two weeks ago but its steadily declined and now I'm hoping for some north winds to blow a couple more down, should start picking up again real soon.

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Please......the policy here is no mention of towns.To much internet scouting.We have been asked to include Minnesota.

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got out this morning and had a fairly diver good hunt. Lots of ring bills and a few golden eyes in the area. Looks like the ducks are on thier way down!

·
Registered
18 Posts
im about an hour west of the twin cities, and last weekend we had some diver shooting. they are not in full swing yet but there are some around on the bigger lakes. most flocks are hard to decoy but are in the area.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've seen very few divers yet. Nothing more than a couple redheads and a few ringnecks here and there when I'm driving to work, but no numbers yet. It's defintely cold enough for a good push of ducks, though so maybe within the next few days they'll be coming through.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey buddy im back home lets go shoot some birds. love you haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts