North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The summer of love people are pedophiles too.

Portland Antifa Member Charged With Sexual Exploitation of a Child
Not only one child, but trafficking children. I guess he wanted to share with his friends in the pervert-communist party. Maybe Billy K. found a new Lolita express.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
But ANTIFA isn't a violent or crime group....

Just look at what more and more is coming out about this group. Yet alone what you can see with your own eyes the burning, looting, destroying of things, etc. Yet Republicans are the fascists.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Aboriginal people in Canada are calling for the extradition of a Roman Catholic priest living in France. He raped children while in the Arctic for 30 years.
Religion gives pedophiles the means to control children. So do the Boy Scouts, hockey coaches and gymnastics teachers. What is your point. Gaetz, Jordan and other Republicans also wear the smear of questionable behavior around children. I question, seriously question the history and motives of any religious leader, boy scout leader, etc. these days. What exactly is ANTIFA. Anti-facists don't sound as bad as you make them out to be. They are not boy scouts like the January 6 insurrectionists sure, but still not really bad. Anti- fscists, eh. Catholic priests, snake oil salesman all. Don't trust any of them.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Canuck....

Look what ANTIFA has been doing in the Pacific Northwest. Seatle and Portland to be exact. Those places are becoming trash. They attacked and burned federal buildings. They attack police. They harass and try to quiet anyone who doesn't agree with their ideology. That isn't "antifascism" that is actual fascism.

You are also correct about how many things can disguise child abuse or give people in authority control over children and others.

What I think the main point Plainsman is trying to make is that ANTIFA lately has been going to "children" drag shows to run security type things. It might be showing more of a different motive. BTW... there has been more ANTIFA members who have been getting arrested and charged with child sex crimes other than this one incident.

He is also trying to make the point that "ANTIFA" and "BLM" are now getting more headlines as frauds than actual crusaders of justice. Lawsuits are popping up for mismanagement of money/funds, violence, etc.

So here is something to think about. Especially this election cycle when mud will be slung all over the place and more and more lies will be told.

Karl Marx in his writings stated that two things are needed to control a society. 1. Attack freedom of information/press and control it. 2. Have a centralized bank where government controls the flow of money.

Just look at what has happened the past few years. WHO or WHAT party is being silenced online? Who or What groups are allowed to post or not post online? What party or type of people are not allowed to share thoughts or findings or opinions online? Then look at what some want to do with crypto currencies, cashless society, etc. Just things to think about. Now I am against any speech that is a direct attack or meant to cause harm...ie: Like go attack these people because of __. Or actual racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. comments. What I mean by actual is DIRECT. Not what someone might "feel" because anyone can be offended by anything. I mean Canuck could be offended if I say I dont like Maple Syrup... he could say that is an attack on Canadians. And I apologize if you take it that way and I do actually like Maple syrup and Canadians.

Anyways just things to think about.

BTW... some liberals are now trying to blame republicans for the school closings during COVID and the fact that our students are behind in education. I am not making this up. Go do some research.

·
Administrator
19,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think many people need to get out a dictionary and see what a fascist really is.
Canuck my son and I were talking about boy scouts just yesterday. All three of my sons were in scouts, but today I would not allow them to join if they wanted to. To many gay pedophiles in scouts today. One liberal said they are pedophiles, but not gay. BS it's boy scouts not girl scouts, and it's grown men molesting boys not girls.
Canuck I'm sure you will be surprised that I agree with you about priests. However you offer it up as an excuse for ANTIFA. I see the guilt of both. With priests religion isn't the problem it's the desire for male children. It showes up with the priests I think because they are not allowed to marry. If a young man believes in God and has no interest in females, but does have desires for same sex he may reason that because he will never marry he may as well join the priesthood. Hormones are powerful and most can control their desires, but some cannot. We hear about it in the catholic church because it's such a terrible thing to subject a child to from the very people who should lead the resistance to it. We hear about it more about the catholic priests because so many hate religion because it has moral absolutes. Mommy told them they were perfect and no one not even God better say otherwise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts