North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
‘Schiff arrested yet?’: Far-right accidentally admits Capitol riot was an insurrection after Colbert crew news (msn.com)

I dont know if you heard about this or not. But Steven Colbert had a crew (from his show) got let into the Capital building UNANNOUNCED and what not. They went around knocking on doors of congressmen and so forth. Should Schiff or other staffers who let them in be on trial? Should all of these people be held in jail as long as some of the Jan 6th people? Do we need to have hearings and committee formed??

Now I am saying some of this in jest. But these people were let in and what not. What I am more getting at is that some of the "evidence" that the Jan 6th committee is trying to use is a guy giving a "tour" the day before Jan 6th. They are grasping at straws. If what that guy did was so bad.... Why isn't this stunt? I know it was for a comedy type show of Colbert's. But seriously... if they didn't have the permits, consent, etc. How come they are getting off lightly? It honestly shows more how the whole Jan 6th committee thing is just a political stunt. I mean you let a comedy show come in and "act" like that by knocking on doors and what not. You know kind of parody of what happened on Jan 6th. Remember it started out with just people walking around... then turned.

Again, it is showing you how one set of people have a different set of rules. If Jan 6th should have taught anyone anything is that there should be some security procedure no matter how small the group or what ever is. IF THEY DONT HAVE PERMISSION THEY SHOULDN'T BE LET IN. Even this crew who was trying to do a "bit" for tv. They should have gone thru the proper channels.

BTW... another jab at Schiff.... He came out again and stated he has "lots of evidence" linking Trump to stuff. But doesn't want to get "ahead of the primetime hearings".... WHAT THE... Why worry about the primetime crap if it is evidence that will get someone arrested. Also we have heard this many times before with him... you know Russia, Steel Dossier, Ukraine, etc. If it is such "damning" evidence we would have seen an arrest by now... dont you think? It just shows you the political theatre this actually is and will be drug out until voting this fall. Just wait.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well some more stuff is coming out about this whole situation....

The Capital police removed these people.... but then either an aid or an actual congress person let them back in. They targeted Greene's office.

Anyways.... this shows you honestly how big of a JOKE the Jan. 6th is. Now they are trying to say it was a "goof" so it should be "ok" with all of this and what not. But with the Jan 6th Hearings and Committee they are going after a Congressman who gave a "tour" so to speak the day before and likening it to "recon" by military. So why are they not going after these people who did this just now? If they dont go after the congress person or aid. Then it is a complete joke what they are doing with these hearings and what not. I mean if they are "afraid" of security and what not. YOu can't be doing these stupid "goofs" for late night hosts without the proper permits and permission.

·
Administrator
19,851 Posts
Chuck I tried to return your email, but is failing. Check your messages on the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts