Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Un.be.lievable!

The Chicago Tribune went with Obama, but just now I hear that

Al-Qaida has endorsed John McCain
!!
:eek:

Are you kidding me?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081022/ap_on_el_pr/al_qaida_us_election_2

Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message, posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site, said if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain is the better choice because he is more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"This requires presence of an impetuous American leader such as McCain, who pledged to continue the war till the last American soldier," the message said. "Then, al-Qaida will have to support McCain in the coming elections so that he continues the failing march of his predecessor, Bush."
Kinda makes Obama's "association" with William Ayers seem kinda petty and desperate now, huh?

Gee sounds to me like they are much more likely to test McCain instead of Obama now doesn't it?

Ouch.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I'm not going to bite. It's a little deeper than your looking Ryan. Try another interpretation and you may find another whole meaning to this. Keep in mind those nuances you like Ryan.

If your interested I have some swamp land for sale. :D

The truth is I know your smarter than that Ryan. I am certain you just like Obama so much you are trying to mislead people. There is no way you could misinterpret that article that bad. Misleading isn't what we should be doing. Lets leave that up to the politicians and try to figure out the truth. This isn't a ball game and we shouldn't try win at any cost. We should be electing the best person.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Ok, if no one will put reality to this I will.

If anyone believes this don't apply for a job with the CIA or the Pentagon. Try put yourself into the minds of any enemy of the United States. Lets say we have a tried warrior and an obvious appeaser running for president. As an enemy that wants advantage which one do you want? Which one do you think Al-Qaida would want? Now lets say you want to influence the election would you really tell the truth to your enemy?
If candidate A has shown a past of defending America, and candidate B has practically no experience which would you tell America you wanted? Now if everyone was liberal I would tell them candidate A, because I would count on them being naive. If they were all conservative I would use the reverse of that and tell them candidate B thinking that the conservatives would know I was lying and choose candidate B because they thought I really wanted candidate A.
This is easy because we know which candidate someone who hates us would want. Al_Quada clearly lied about who they want hoping to deceive someone. I wouldn't admit it if I swallowed their line. :D

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
stonejs1 said:
Obama probably had his relatives the Osamas post that on there website for him.
It's closer to reality than that news release. :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Obama's endorsements

Venezuelan wannabe dictator Hugo Chavez

Hamas political adviser Ahmed Yousef - (Hamas has since withdrawn it's support of Obama, following his pandering speech before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.)

Toledo, Ohio-based Islamic charity leader, Hatem El-Hady (US Gov't seized the 'charity' as a terrorist group so El-Hady now uses his money for Obama)

The New Black Panthers led by notorious extremist, Malik Zulu Shabazz

There are just too many to list here so go to: http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2008/04/17/terrorists-and-tyrants-of-the-world-root-for-obama/ and see the list and some are/where even linked through Obama'08 web site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts