North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(WI) Black & Chocolate Pups Due 10/6

(SIRE) UH HRCH HEIDL'S MALLARD MACHINE MH (FC Free Spirit Par Shooter x Topbrass I Wanna Be a Star MH) x (DAM) WEBSHIRE'S KAILEY 2 KRAZY SH (FC ****** IV x Webshires Green Winged Teal) Teal is a Daughter of Honest Abe. Nice proven pedigree. With all the health clearances, Hips, Eyes, CNM, EIC. For more Information Please call (920) *6*5*1-1*5*9*0*

Both parents are hunted extensively on waterfowl and upland birds.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well do, the VET made a comment on how nice the dam looks after popping 11 out when we went in dew claw removal yesterday. Very proud and happy with the progress we made with a chocolate male we kept out of the last litter. He is SHR & JH titled and starting his blind & double work. It was her second and last litter, previous litter she had 12. Last litter for her!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Due to the size of the litter, $600

Also since I have receive PM's from people in ND. If the timing is right we could work out something for meeting a bit closer to ND. "If more than One"

They would be ready to go home on 11/22, which is our opening day for our gun deer season. Maybe the weekend after?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll post up some pictures. The sire is about 80+ change and the female is 65. The are hunted extensively. Waterfowl, dove, pheasant. The dam had over 30 pheasants before she was 6 months old. She has had 4 trips to North Dakota and retrieved every bird for atleast 4 guys every year. Swiper hunts in Canada for 4 weeks ND for 1 week and has been to Mexico. The chocolate male from the last litter has already had over 80 doves this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts