North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at airsoft guns but really dont know what to look for in the gun. Im interesting in getting one and was wondering what you have and what is a good gun but not to spendy at all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got just like a 55 dollar one, but mine is fully automatic and it also has a scope (which is worthelss). Ive had the gun for 3 years now and his hasent acted up with me yet.

·
Registered
755 Posts
oklahomawatrfwlr said:
man those things used to be the BOMB~! Yeah until u get shot by one in the EYE!!! i don't want to name anyone but you know who you are.
Who the hell would do something like that???????????? :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, the 9.99-19.99 airsoft guns are worth it from wally-world(walmart) but they are spring shot, but after you get it, it at least wont cost you anymore money. They are single shot, so make sure your friends have at least relatively same kind. Also, BUY A PAINTBALL MASK-$20. Its like paintball, cept u can play inside :evil: muwahaha

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm kind of into airsoft i have a $64 gun. Its a springer though which sucks but its full rifle length and kind of heavy. If you really get into airsoft you should go to the Minnesota Airsoft Association.

http://mnairsoft.org/

·
Registered
8 Posts
oklahomawatrfwlr said:
man those things used to be the BOMB~! Yeah until u get shot by one in the EYE!!! i don't want to name anyone but you know who you are.
yeah air soft wars are fun until u get hit in the eye, lip, or forhead then it just freakin hurts :sniper:

25 Posts
I just found this topic and wow. I can relly relate here is my list of airsoft guns.

1. airsoft-glock .40 cock back - I got two 2 of them. $20

2. airsoft- Deagle- Desert Eagle - My favorite most accurate gun cock-back $25 good deal it's really a great gun. I recomend it.

3. -Semi auto-$35-backspin

4. F4 auto, 3 round burst, single - $65 - backspin

They all are spring except #4 and shoot well. Springs are more reliabale

ONE BIG NOTE TRY TO AVOID GUNS WITH BACKSPIN THEY ARE LESS ACCURATE TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!
:sniper: Stay safe wear eye protection.

·
Registered
27 Posts
ProtectionAgainstElements said:

ONE BIG NOTE TRY TO AVOID GUNS WITH BACKSPIN THEY ARE LESS ACCURATE TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!
:sniper: Stay safe wear eye protection.

Backspin is caused by the hop up. It makes the bb spin so the bb travels further. If its not accurate your hop up setting is off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the reason the bbs are less accurate is A. Them $40 or less rifle types are junk and B. the hop-up is designed for .2gr bbs not the more common and cheaper .12grs. Quality airguns cost $80 or more AEGs are quite expensive $200 or upwards of $500. the only good airguns under $40 are pistols made by UHC, Soft Air, KWC, Tokyo Mauri, and a couple others. CYMA and its realtive companies are all junkie loaner guns.
http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php? here
s a good airsoft forums.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea that too but still, a good springer= $70-100+ AEGs= $220-400+ and gas is usually only pistols as far as i know and go up to $100 or so.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah, they can be pretty fun on the weekends or whatever. If you want somehting pretty cheap to just fool around with, go to cheaperthandirt.com and look at their full-auto mini guns. i have the mini mp5 and it will leave welts if you are too close. The only other one's I would check out there are the full size full-auto's they should say that they come with 2 rechargable batteries or something like that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts