North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to using air guns but my friends have been doing it for years i recently bought this gun http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/produ ... Id=3112579 its very powerful but its not very accurate, ive shot hundreds of pellets and i cant get a decent grp i know i should try other pellets but im not to concerned about hitting the same hole every time. as long as its close im happy.

i use it mostly to hunt squirrel and chipmunks the occasional bird, i dont know if its the PoS scope that came with gun or if its just shoots in random directions idk, it could be me i might just jerk when i shoot, but even when my friends shoot it, sometimes its dead on sometimes its 3 inches off.

guess my biggest question after all that rambling is, do u have any pointers on sighting the gun, or even a link to a better gun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
go to air guns of arizona theoboen hft 500 great gun super tight groups even at 200+ yards groups about 1'' great power add an mtc viper 8-32x60 scope with jsb exacts and you have got a great hunting rig with 5000 pellets and a pump that is only going to set you back 3893+shipping but it is worth it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.