North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way to go guys. My wife is a school teacher and this happens all the time. The 2 most imature kids in class get everybody in trouble because they can't behave. If you guys want to bash on each other use a personal message. The rest of us are tired, bored and unimpressed by your games. :eyeroll:

Thanks to the admin for shutting them up.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I remember when my kids were little and I used to say, "let's have a contest and see who can be the nicest the longest". Not that any of you care about my opinion and I'll admit, I've posted a few derrogatory remarks here in the past and others of you are right, positive remarks and working with one another are much better than the negatives. I'd challenge everyone to stop the NR vs Resident BS. It's much more enjoyable and interesting to hear of the successes than all the continuous negatives we've all heard over and over and over and over the last year.

Maybe we all can't win the nice award but I'll bet we can last longer than my kids did....hopefully.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.