North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many yearn to attend the AC/DC concert on January 17th?

Papapete and I went back in 2001, and I would say other than seeing Dave Matthews Band in the cities, it was the best concert I have ever been to. Those guys are older, but they can still rock!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Sorry but their voices are gone just like many others who have reached the age he has. I will go if I win tickets but will not buy any. I would rather retain the memory of seeing them live in my youth than be reminded that my youth has faded just like their singing ablity!

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the beauty of a live show. It's never going to be CD quality (mixed production). I will say this however. When I was at their concert in Fargo I thought it sounded more like their album than other bands I have seen. No it wasn't perfect but I think they do justice to their music.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I do!! Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.. yayyyyy!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I saw it also and it was a great show.... I think Im gonna hit the buckcherry/avenged sevenfold concert in nov this time.....
I want to go!!!! Crazy ***** f's so good!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
OMG!! I want to go SO bad!!! If anybody has tickets they want to sell anywhere in Washington, Idaho, or Oregon, let me know. All the shows that are close to me are sold out.

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
deked said:
I was in the 2nd row in '01. Just plain awesome. My ears are still ringing! :beer:
:D I wear Sonic Ear Valves when I go to concerts just like when I go to the rifle range.

Wow Fallguy I got suckered into looking into this post. I normally don't bother with concert type stuff, I thought it was a post about Rosy, or Ellen Degenerate. :rollin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.