North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many yearn to attend the AC/DC concert on January 17th?

Papapete and I went back in 2001, and I would say other than seeing Dave Matthews Band in the cities, it was the best concert I have ever been to. Those guys are older, but they can still rock!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Sorry but their voices are gone just like many others who have reached the age he has. I will go if I win tickets but will not buy any. I would rather retain the memory of seeing them live in my youth than be reminded that my youth has faded just like their singing ablity!

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the beauty of a live show. It's never going to be CD quality (mixed production). I will say this however. When I was at their concert in Fargo I thought it sounded more like their album than other bands I have seen. No it wasn't perfect but I think they do justice to their music.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I do!! Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.. yayyyyy!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I saw it also and it was a great show.... I think Im gonna hit the buckcherry/avenged sevenfold concert in nov this time.....
I want to go!!!! Crazy ***** f's so good!!

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
deked said:
I was in the 2nd row in '01. Just plain awesome. My ears are still ringing! :beer:
:D I wear Sonic Ear Valves when I go to concerts just like when I go to the rifle range.

Wow Fallguy I got suckered into looking into this post. I normally don't bother with concert type stuff, I thought it was a post about Rosy, or Ellen Degenerate. :rollin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts