North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fisky w/ just a little captain in him. (Figuratively speaking of course...) :lol:

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Where do Pirates go to eat?

ARRRby's.

How much did the Pirate pay for the corn?

Buck-an-ear

Oh so many more...... :oops:

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's been a good time getting to know people off this site the past year whether it's been through hunting, banquets, get togethers, and/or just having them show up in the field as a complete stranger w/ a nodak hoody on: :wink:
greenc's gf w/ her 1st goose

·
Registered
745 Posts
Gordy your spread looks fricken sweet with that 1 floater!!! Not even lieing man i wish i could hunt a field with justa little bit of water in it..and actually have geese sittin in the water to

nice lookin pirate picture to...

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's actually a shell there in the water which I was pretty happy we brought the dozen with that morning. (Packing everything in was a blast!) :-? We had around a half-dozen reelfeets w/ a few shells in that little 3-4 inch deep ravine and I must say they sure looked perty in there. The fog pretty much negated any extra effort put forth for added realism though if you know what I mean. :lol: You sure can't beat hearing them before you can see them and letting the calls do the work.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking forward to doing it again Chris. (W/ a little less mud maybe, but then again; moisture brings good things.) :D
:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.