North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SB 2144 Active 01/14/2021 - 09:00AM
Amends a section of century code relating to criminal trespass and electronic posting, including an individual would be guilty of a class A misdemeanor by entering an enclosed fence unless the individual is a licensed hunter or angler who is lawfully hunting or fishing, and allows the option to designate the land as posted or closed to hunting in an online database or other electronic application.

SB 2038 Active 01/14/2021 - 08:30AM
Allows the option to designate the land as posted or closed to hunting in an online database or other electronic application.

SB 2037 Active 01/14/2021 - 09:00AM
Amends a section of century code relating to criminal trespass and electronic posting, including an individual would be guilty of a class A misdemeanor by entering an enclosed fence; and the name of a person would not have to appear on each sign on physically posted land.

SB 2036 Active 01/14/2021 - 08:30AM
Legislative management shall continue to study the electronic land access database and application during the 2021-22 interim, and expand it to all counties.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
the name of a person would not have to appear on each sign on physically posted land.
That part is only spite.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Yes open land is a feeling of freedom. One year a neighbor to the relatives land I hunt was standing staring at a no hunting sighn at the corner of his CRP. He waved me over and asked if I had any idea who posted it. I did know it was anogher neighbor who is a guide. The fellow said %#@^ OB he asked and I told him no. Then he said if you need a deer your welcome to hunt mine. I never did. but I did bring him a turkey a week before thanksgiving and told him it wasnt for hunting. but for the offer.

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you guys think.....should we delete all the old stuff on here?

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Ken...

you mean purge the old bills and only have things 2019 and newer?

I say 2019 because some of the same stuff gets brought up and is something people could reference.

Or are you saying purge plainsman.... :poke: :beer:

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not saying anything about Plainsman. I'm talking about the real old bills. Some have been on here for almost 10 years.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I have mixed feelings about that. First off it would be nice to have a clean fresh posting area again. However, the history could become valuable if someone claims to never have tried something before. There are also some things that would be good proof if some of us need it if some of those guys come back and make false claims. For the immediate future lets leave it and think about it. Good to be thinking though.

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK.....sounds good. There is a lot of old old stuff all over this website.

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Ken keep this cleanup in mind. I think much coukd be cleaned up. There were some whiners about getting booted, but most of their posts were in the hot topics. I woukd like to keep those for a while. Then the rifle and reloading form had dome good tips people can sesrch for. Maybe we shoukd make a list of things that can be cleaned up. I woukd say keep the last 12 months of the classified and delete all the old things.
I may go in and copy files of firearms I have sold like my Springfield XDM competition, and my AR15 and Grendel upper. We may have to prove we no longer own some things. If we do we should post a sticky notice on the open form. Leave that for 30 days before deleting years of classified.

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good.....the classifieds definitely need to get cleaned. 911 topics not needed. I modify the guns and reloading classifieds page on the Refuge Forums. I delete everything older than 30 days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.