North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 1980 Blue Finn fishing boat with an early 90's 50 hp Mercury on it. The boat has been in our family for the last 15 years and we are the second owners of the original boat. Two years ago I completely re-did this boat. I repainted the top exterior green and the bottom sandy beige. I put in new carp on the sides and built a 6'' casting platform in the front. Also recarpeted the main console and the two sliding doors in the back that hide the fuel tank and battery. This boat has not been used much over the last few years. I fixed it up with the intention of using it a lot more but somewhere between school and work I haven't found time. I just had the boat in for a tune up this summer and a new water pump put in. It's a little cold blooded on the first start of the day but never lets you down.
What it needs.
-New trailer lights
-New trailer tires, the spare is in very good shape; the ones on the trailer would work fine for occasional use.
-A new owner who will use and enjoy the boat.
-I don't know if the live well or the lights work; haven't checked them since I have fixed it up and re-hooked wires. I am assuming but not sure.

WHAT IT HAS
-New carpet
-New paint job (interior)
-12 Volt battery (3 Months old?)
-Fuel tank
-New exterior decals
-Trailer has a few new rollers and has been refurbished.
-Two new boat seats.
-A live well
-New boat light
-New water pump
-Rod locker
-New boat cover.

Please call me on my cell for any questions or if you have questions. I will store the boat over the winter (free of charge and indoors) for anyone who might not have a place to keep it. This boat is nice and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is lack of time and nobody else in the family cares to use it. Asking 2,500 OBO. Thanks for looking, Dan.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.