North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 round trip airline tickets for anyone thats looking to trade a 12 gauge shotgun for them.........might be able to get a couple more if your interested. The tickets are good on Mesaba airlines, if you go to Mesaba.com and look at the route map and see a destination that interests you then lets make a deal. The only catch is that you are a non-rev, sort of like stand-by......well worth it if flights arent full.....$150/ ticket or b/o....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
something is fishy here.....maybe you are legit...but airline tickets on northwest (major airiline in nodak) run anywhere from $320 and up generally (unless to minneapolis)...depending on where you are flying.

Maybe the catch is you are unable to purchase a firearm because of your background? Not trying to stir problems, but it does not seem kosher...AT ALL

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
don't mean any disrespect...but that is the first thing that came to my mind when i read your thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am legit..... i work for Mesaba Airlines and we get "buddy passes" i can get 8 a year.......so if your interested go to Mesaba.com and look at the route map.....if any of those destinations interest you, we can make a deal
i totally understand where you were coming from, too good of a deal? yeah its a great deal the only catch is that you fly stand-by....which is not that big of a deal....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is that a semi auto? and how many times ruffly do you think its been shot? does it shoot 3 1/2 or 3"? and what would you be willing to pay for a ticket? go to mesaba.com and check the routing map, see where you would like to go.
:beer:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I agree with fishhook... somethings not right here. Why don't you just sell them on e-bay or a newspaper ad??? I smell a violation that won't allow you to buy one, and theres always a reason for that!!
I could be wrong, but, walks like a duck, talks like a duck........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i own 2 shotguns and a hand gun myself......trust me i dont have any violations or anything of the sort, if you dought me call Gander Mountain in Lakeville,MN ask for Andy in firearms and he will let you know that i just bought a Benelli Nova (synthetic black).....people from my work thought that it would be a good idea to try and get a gun or any hunting gear by trading some "Buddy Passes".....tickets that we get each year to hand out....now im only trying to give someone a great deal and thats it... like it or leave it.
:******:

·
Registered
118 Posts
wait a second, applevalley -- your from the bubble? Who are you? I know people from the bubble.

"who is your daddy and what does he do"

Phil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts