North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Media and Maxine Waters...

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Chuck Smith 
#1 ·
If you dont think trouble is brewing and also that the jury wont be swayed by what is going one...

Read these articles....

Maxine Walters tells protesters to get more "confrontational"... BTW... Guardsmen were shot at the day she said this.

https://news.yahoo.com/maxine-waters-te ... 54822.html

I touched on the pigs head found in a witness for the defenses old home....

https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/pigs-head ... e-witness/

Here is protests at a DA's house.... BTW the officer has been charged with crimes... but yet they are protesting.

https://www.twincities.com/2021/04/17/p ... -saturday/

This is again about the councilman who got fired for talking DUE PROCESS...

https://news.yahoo.com/city-manager-fir ... Y2Bexj_OjD

So yeah... PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!! Things are going to get worse before they get better. Also many on the left are turning a blind eye to this stuff. That is scary when elected officals dont care or will not comment on these things to stop.

BTW.... didn't they try to impeach trump for "inciting" violence.... so if Trumps words were bad... why aren't Rep Waters? BTW.. Pelosi said that what Rep Waters talked about was ok. But yet Voted to IMPEACH TRUMP. Interesting isn't it.... :poke:

Again...I dont think Rep Waters should be impeached or kicked out. But if the left went after Trump for saying things... WATERS SHOULD BE GONE... by their standards. :thumb:

See less See more
#2 ·
BTW.... more media lies...

Remember all we heard about for months was that the rioters killed the Capital police officer.

Today it came out he died from having 2 strokes. Do you think any of the CNN reporters will clarify this now? Or make a retraction? Or say that they were wrong? Remember they stated it was from getting beaten by a fire extinguisher, and then pivoted to a reaction to bear spray.... to other things. ALL WERE LIES.

#5 ·
Yep....

I saw that too about the judge in the Chauvin case. He didn't dismiss the case as of now. But basically said that it was jury intimidation and also she didn't uphold her oath to defend the system of the usa.... ie: Let the trial happen without making comment until a verdict is reached.

Also about FL.... I was waiting to see what was all in the bill. I am glad they are holding people until first court date. Because if you look in Portland those people are getting "caught and released". Then they are getting arrested again with in a few days. ALso I read somewhere like 50% of the people in portland riots and stuff have had all charges dropped. I dont know all the details it could be bogus charges, could be not enough evidence, or it could be that the judges are scared to hand out punishments because of backlash or orders from city/gov. We dont know the detail on all of that.

The one thing I was waiting to see if got passed (and think it should) in FL is the driving thru the protesters portion of this law. Because if a "march" or "protest" shuts down a major highway and someone is trying to get thru. But if you "bump" the person going under 5 mph... you would be the one getting charged with possible vehicular manslaughter (depending on the state). Now I wanted to see if it got passed and what was the verbage of it. Because you shouldn't be able to go 30+ mph thru a crowd of people. But if you are trying to "inch" your away thru... you should be able too. Plus the idiots who are block the streets should be arrested. Especially if it is an interstate. BTW... being on the interstate is a crime. IE: walking down it or even protesting on it. Now does it ever get enforced.... not likely. Because hitchhikers, people whos cars break down and need to walk to get help, etc. But there is a law on the books about this. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.