North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

The new MN Riots/shooting info.

848 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Chuck Smith 
#1 ·
So I have been trying to sift thru everything the past few days plus I was late on tax stuff so was busy doing that as well.

Anyways... some facts about the Police involved shooting that happened with Mr. Wright.

1. He was pulled over for EXPIRED TABS not air fresheners hanging from his rearview mirror. The media is trying to run with the "air fresheners" and so was some elected officials. Again it comes to wait for facts to come out.

2. He tried to escape police officers while he was getting handcuffed. He was under arrest because a warrant was out for him for a failure to appear.

3. Yes the police officer shot him and thought she was using a taser instead. (incidental or unintentional man slaughter charges will filed and it will be an open and shut case)

4. His warrant for arrest was for failure to appear in court. His charges... in 2019 Agravated robbery where he choked a woman and held her at gun point. So yep... he shouldn't have had a pistol in his pocession. Which they didn't find in his car but social media had videos of him with a gun. So I am sure the police were notified that a gun could be present when they found out about the warrant.

5. People are looting and rioting again in the MSP area.

6. The Chief of police and officer both have resigned.

7. I am not sure of this person title. But it was someone who represents the city or what ever stated that "we will let due process happen on this before we make any decision on the job of the officer. They are on leave as of now"... or something along those lines... and that GUY WAS FIRED by the city counsel. One persons reason... afraid the city will burn. WELL IT DID ANYWAY. So that man got fired for saying allowing DUE PROCESS. He will win in a law suit against Brooklyn Center in a heart beat. :bop:

So those are some of the facts that have come out right now. Again it is very tragic and an officer should know the difference between a taser and their firearm. But when things get tense mistakes happen. But what also this boils down to as well is.... DONT FLEE OFFICERS.... Mr. Wrights actions also caused the outcome. The one officer in the video can be heard saying... DONT DO IT... DONT DO IT....and then he flees. But MSP will keep burning and this is all a precursor to what will happen when the Chauvin trial is over as well.

BTW... what does looting a cell phone store, a dollar tree, etc have to do with "in justice"..... I can't find the clip anymore but there was one of a black man running up to a CNN reporter and going on an F BOMB tirade saying that the media is the reason for all of this. THis is while things are burning. He blamed them for stoking the flames of all this BS. Good for him.... goes right along with the post I did about CNN and project varitas. People... Look all of that up if you can find it on youtube or other socail media platforms. It is very interesting. :bop:

See less See more
#2 ·
I forgot to add in this....

Brooklyn Center officials told the police not to use "non lethal" bean bag guns, tear gas, and pepper agents when defending off rioters.

That police station might be burned to the ground. Last night BLM was screaming.... get the whites to the front to use them as human shields when storming at the fence around the police station. Sure seems "peaceful" doesn't it.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 6382369793

#3 ·
BTW.... remember the "insurrection" on Jan 6th.... So why isn't anyone on the left talking down or talking about this insurrection of the state owned buildings in MN? Or the insurrections happening in Portland by ANTIFA on a daily basis on federal buildings and state buildings? We are hearing silence again from them on the rioting and looting.

Again... this is elected leaders and media I am talking about. I know many of the dem voters dont agree with this type of behavior and think the Gov. and Feds should stop it immediately the riots and looting. Just like many on the right believe in protesting and peaceful protesting. It is our media and elected officials that need to get their heads out of their behinds. :thumb:

Especially what I posted about CNN lying again. People please look into that stuff. Look at my links I posted and also go try to dig up stuff yourself.

Like I have stated before..... Hitler controlled the media before he controlled the people. Same goes for all of the dictators of the world past and present. :bop:

#4 ·
https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/white-b ... x/6074398/

This talks about how one outlet reported that students at White Bear Lake school were getting sent "hate" messages because they were black. Of Course BLM called for protests and an investigation... Well it was a HOAX.

Just like the hoax at a college out east. Where they found the person doing the graffiti was..... BLACK.

Now i am not down playing racism and things like that. But more and more of the stuff happening at schools and other public places are being found out to be HOAX's. This is so sad and is showing the world we live in.

#6 ·
Evening temperatures in 30-40s.
How about fire hoses?
LOL.... but I think some of the protesters would like it because it would give them a shower that they havent had in months. :poke:

This is the video of the City manager that I was talking about who got fired. For saying we will give the officer due process.

This guy if he wants could have a huge lawsuit against the city of Brooklyn Center. If this is the reason why he was fired... for saying we want to give DUE PROCESS. But again we dont know if there is an other underlying issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.