North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Rep Gaetz

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Chuck Smith 
#1 ·
Something to keep an eye on and is developing as we speak....

1. Rep. Matt Gaetz is under investigation for inappropriate contact with someone either under 17 or was 17 years old.
2. He claims is being extorted by a DOJ official for $25 million
3. He is claiming his innocence but we need things to come out.
4. He is claiming his father has been wearing a wire for a few weeks to catch this extortionist.
5. He says he has been working with the DOJ with this investigation and extortion investigation.

This is all something we need to keep a watch on. Is it more dirty play by the DOJ? Is he guilty? Eitherway it is a big deal.... if he is guilty.... he needs to face his charges and have the book thrown at him. If he is innocent and the DOJ is being weaponized again.... this is scary and needs immediate attention by this administration!! Because look at all the shady stuff about the DOJ that has come out the past few years...

1. Trump investigations (both of them... russian and ukraine)
2. Hillary and her emails (still up in the air if things have been done or not done on this)
3. Epstien and his whole investigations or lack there of.
4. Hunter Biden laptop issue and also now his purchasing of a weapon and lying on the federal form
5. This with Rep Gaetz...

I know I am missing more... please put them in this thread. I dont care if they are against a republican or were proven wrong... but it shows you how people have motives to do something to hurt someone politically... either they want to hurt them or cover something up.

See less See more
#3 ·
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/u ... fbi-story/

Here is an article stating that the US Attorneys are looking into the claims of Extortion with Rep Gaetz.

It doesn't really say anything other than that. So it looks like his side of the story so far is accurate. But we dont have the complete picture yet. So more things need to be found out.

But here is the kicker.... the NY Times published an article. I havent read it. But will they be liable if they made false claims???

You see... that is the issue with our media. They can make claims and not back them up.

Side note:

Joy Reid stated that FL is having a huge outbreak of COVID... when the numbers dont show that. So she is out right lying on TV but yet she will face no reprocussions. I hope people see the problem with the media. I will say the same about anyone on FOX who outright lies.... they should be held accountable. A retraction or even a law suit needs to be done when they are out right lying!!!! And the retraction cant be an 3 am... it needs to be done at the same time as they "broke" the story. Same goes for print media... if it is on the front page the lie.... the retraction needs to be on the front page.

#5 ·
The media has learned... You don't need to tell the whole story all you need is enough to lead the public to the conclusion they want.. And its not slander or liable because you are not telling the public what to think.. Now there is some lying by omission but that's not a crime.

#6 ·
So some more stuff is coming out about this whole thing.

1. The girl in question that Rep. Gaetz had sex with.... was 18 at the time and he was single at the time.

2. The "trip" that they are looking into was a trip to the Bahama's in 2018 or 2019.... and the women flew on a seperate plane than Rep. Gaetz and they were all 18+ at the time.

3. All the sources are still "anonoymous" as well. This goes with my CNN thread about them LYING or MAKING THINGS UP TO HURT... Rep. Gaetz was brought up during those secret tapes. :poke:

4. The men possibly met these women on a website called Seeking Arrangements. Which is a sugar baby/daddy type website where young women look for older men with money. But not 100% sure on this but it was brought up in a Politico article.

Again... more stuff needs to be found out about this whole thing. Again more and more needs to be found out. Especially with the new stuff coming out about CNN. If that stuff is true.... you will see law suits coming for them....and the first admendment wont protect them. There was also a judgement rule on fox where the "fabrication" of I believe the voting machine stories isn't protected by the 1st admendment. WHICH IS GREAT... we need media to get back to telling the TRUTH... not be propaganda.... AGAIN THIS IS ALL MEDIA. :bop:

#7 ·

Here is a clip from CNN.

Listen to the reporter.... Nobody was under age.... never had sex with Rep Gaetz.... saw him at a party that looked like he took a pill.... etc.

Again all speculation and we need more to come out. Just like I stated with Epstien stuff.... if anyone did wrong they get hammered to the wall. But again we need more info. Remember there are lists of people who visited Epstiens island.... but that doesn't mean they did anything wrong. WE NEED MORE EVIDENCE.. with all of this.

But with what is coming out with CNN and now actual girls who were present at these "parties" are saying nobody was under age or looked under age. The people who flew on the planes were all over 18... none got paid to have sex with Rep Gaetz.... etc.

So again.... we need more info... but what is coming out isn't the "smoking gun" that CNN wants it to be.

Again we need more time and more evidence and Rep Gaetz buddy or business partner is working with the feds for over a year now... we need to know what he is saying or what they are finding. More time will tell. :bop:

#8 ·
So the guy behind all of this took a deal with the FBI...

Lots are saying this is "bad" for Rep Gaetz. Well the media didn't read too far into his plea and also other things.

This guy was charged and admitted to trying to "extort" a teacher by bringing up false charges against him with under age girls. This guy pretended to be a young girl online and what not. He lied over and over to bring up these charges on a teacher. Sounds kind of like what Rep Gaetz was talking about... :poke:

But again.... we need things to play out and possibly more stuff will come to light. But as of now.... the media is still LYING.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.