North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Trump changing election day....

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
Just wait for the meltdown... well it already has begun.

Here is one of his tweets:

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
Now this is in response to Obama making a mans funeral political and calling for MAIL IN VOTING.

I have shown other links that show and prove how mail in voting is ripe for fraud. No matter what your political party affiliation is. Also when coming to counting votes is up to the states to PASS LEGISLATION to either extend or restrict the process. It isn't FEDERAL... it is up to states.

But you see the tweet is just baiting people in. Because like mentioned in the COVID thread... if masks work, social distancing works, etc.... Then why would u need mail in voting?? It is baiting in the liberals and already on twitter Pelosi, Bernie, Swallwell, Harris, Biden... etc. Come out and say... GO VOTE AT THE BALLOT BOX... so they are pretty much saying we dont need mail in voting... :poke: They took his BS tweet and fell for it hook line and sinker.

He is gong to get a bunch of sound bites from all of this for his campaign.

I will be honest.... I think Trump should stay off of social media because he says alot of stupid things. But the more I see how some of his "opponents" react every time he tweets... They put their foot in their mouths.

See less See more
#3 ·
https://hannity.com/media-room/breaking ... ter-fraud/

From Hannity so take it with a grain of salt.... But shows people being caught doing VOTER FRAUD.

Again this mail in voting shouldn't be a Left vs Right type thing. Because any party could do the fraud. A Universal Mail in Voting is open to fraud in many ways.

1. Lost votes... we all know mail gets lost, misplaced, and/or delivered late. So how can you have quick accurate counts?
2. A dubious mail carrier or post office and "lose" votes or "hide" ballots that were supposed to be mailed out
3. A dubious mail carrier or post office can keep back ballots and either mark them how they see fit or not.
4. Dublicate ballots sent to residences where people have moved or who have died. I still get mail from the previous owner and I lived in that place for 8 years!!!
5. Late counting or even early counting mistakes that could make people not vote... ie: Hillary won is annouced so why would anyone go and vote in person... when we know our media lies... yes all media.

You see these are just 5 quick ways that votes could be easily changed, lost, or manipulated. There are alot more.

Here is a kicker and one thing I saw on twitter. Someone stated that if people are worried about all of this mail in voting fraud issues... make election day a national holiday so it gives people all day to go and vote. That was the smartest thing I read on this whole issue. :bop:

#4 ·
make election day a national holiday so it gives people all day to go and vote. That was the smartest thing I read on this whole issue.
I'm retired so every day is a Saturday, but I will have to say that is a very good idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.