North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Tyranny is here

3K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
It isnt our gov------- yet. Right noe its tyranny by big tech. When one half of America is silenced freedom will die. To bad the stupi republicans didnt get rid of we 230, but the RINOs let us down.

Now they ate trying to get Parlor and OAN off the google ap list, and FOX off the air. This is getting even vrazier than I expected.

#27 ·
Cuomo flips. Many of us and conservatives in the news said if Biden wins liberal states will open. Today Cuomo is saying what Trump has said for months. That they have to open for the economy or there will be nothing left to open.
EXACTLY... that is what is totally scary about all of this COVID Stuff. All of them did it to give the president a black eye. They knew he didn't have the complete authority to "shut down" a nation because of states rights. But yet screamed that he should. They didn't take the help he gave them (NYC with the hospital ships). They blamed him for not getting them the equipment.... WHEN HE DID!! They blamed him for deaths when states made the decisions to move patients into nursing care facilities... the list goes on and on.

Also I believe he is up for "re-election". Shows you the games these elected officails play to stay in power.... not many actually have the country and people in mind. this goes for all of them!!! :bop:

Look how Pelosi snaps at this reporter. But then states she never held up aid... but then in the next breathe says.... I held up aid..... :eyeroll:

It was all a political game these people were playing because they wanted to hurt the President.... it is just sickening.

BTW.... there were bipartisan bills brought to Pelosi 44 times to give people aid and she either refused to give them a vote/hearing.

Now if people really want to do some research.... look what happened to some doses of vaccination. I think it was in NYC where some got "DUMPED" because they were extra's that were supposed to go to hospital staff. But all the staff got them and they didn't redistribute the extra doses to other hospitals or to nursing homes.... THEY DUMPED THEM. Again I believe it was in NYC.

#29 ·
redlabel2 said:
southdakbearfan said:
The old rule my mother always said rings true, if you can't say anything good don't say anything at all.
Actually I think that saying can be attributed to Thumper's Mom in "BAMBI"
:rollin: That makes my morning. :thumb: Modern males have become so touchy feely that liberal universities ( I know redundant liberal and university) perhaps require reading Bambi for game management classes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.