North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Protests at the Capital....

7K views 113 replies 8 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
Has anyone noticed how many Republican Representatives are acting right now with people breaking into Congress and classes with police....

THEY ARE DENOUNCING ALL OF THIS.

How come this didn't happen from the Democratic Representatives with Antifa, BLM, the riots this summer, etc???? Honestly look how they are handling things and denouncing the extreme or "fringe" people. It is a big difference. :poke: :poke: :poke:

I am again all for peaceful protests but once you break a law... you should get punished! :bop:

But just want to show the difference on how some of our political leaders act. Some remain silent and dont denounce the civil discourse.... while others try to stamp it out ASAP.

#2 ·
Democratic leaders love the violence. Like any other hoodlum they threaten society with it. Libersl A.ericans are not that unlike the cartels.

#3 ·
People at the rally in DC said ANTIFA was spread among them . They said they carried Trump flags. but called Trump supporters fascists and tried to start fights. Further I just watched a video where ANTIFA didnt storm the capitol they were let in. Capitol police simply stepped aside. This was a setup. How did mentally challenged Biden have a speech on teleprompter in less than an hour that adressed everything taking place. I would say he knew exactly what was going to happen.

That moron with the horns like a viking I have seen on other videos..

I dont know if I trust utube. Right now the video of the police simp m y walking out of the way to let the rioters in locked up and will not play. No police were lushed. nothing was thrown at them as reported by fake news. Its almost as if they were enciursged in. Real strange.

#4 ·
Further I just watched a video where ANTIFA didnt storm the capitol they were let in. Capitol police simply stepped aside. This was a setup.
I don't believe that for a second. I've watched some of this on the TV and I see the police fighting back but were simply overrun by the swell of the crowd. If you have such video why not post it to backup that claim. As Sara Palin put it, those that stormed the capital are fake patriots. A lot of Republicans just proved today that they are no better than the rioters on the Liberal side. We are a nation of laws and this crap by some Republicans is embarrassing and Trump is mostly to blame with all his unproven claims of a stolen election. If anything was set up today I'm sorry to say it was created by Trump. To continue to try to whitewash his latest actions is sad and disgusting. I certainly don't support Biden but after this crap today by Trump, he has lost my support.

Republicans need to wake up and get their act together if they want to come back as a popular choice.

nothing was thrown at them as reported by fake news
Hogwash- even fox news is showing tapes of the police fighting back with clubs, shields, fists, and even pepper spray.

#5 ·
Resky, you are correct. This one is totally on Trump's shouldered. Sad this kind of thing has to happen in our country. Whether from the right or left. The enabler needs to stop this crap. He lost. Own up to it and move on.

#6 ·
If you have such video why not post it to backup that claim
It was a tv program and the whole show stopped the second time. I understand thst people seen police fighting, but the news can take pictures at different times and different angles. This was the original entry. Try Newsmax its where I watched it. Have you ever seen Trump supporters that looked like these people? Ill reserve judgment until I find more.

#7 ·
Our 45th President, Donald J. Trump, has incited insurrection in a last-ditch effort to remain in office and, in turn, immune from arrest and prosecution from past alleged crimes. Amid violence, Trump says, 'Remember this day forever!'

Here is another Twitter from the wacko....Anyone who says he isn't responsible for this mob violence has no clue
"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long,"

It's far past time for the rich and powerful to stand up and say, "We were wrong. We never should have supported him. He should go away for good, now.

Pence needs to get some stones and get the Cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment.There will be a lot of white house resignations in the next week.

If the insurrectionists were Black or Brown, they would have cuffs on their wrists at best, tags on their toes at worst.

#8 ·
I have seen both police fighting and police just standing aside. I dont underdtand that, unless its two djfferent as areas. Then there is a video on our local station now showing some normal looking rally folks strolling along with no one bothering in the capitol. Then some people from radio program "The Flag" said they seen some conservatives out of control.

It's far past time for the rich and powerful
That would be democrats. Have you not noticed the rich are democrats? The democrats have been the party of the rich for many years. Forget what they say and look at the net worth of the people who support democrats. Look at who contributed. The most rich in this nation, and people like George Soros working behind the scenes. Democrats and republicans are all part of the swamp.

Why would twitter remove a video of Trump calling for calm and peace? Do they not want that message? One would think anyone who. wants the violence to end would welcome that message. Think about it.

Hogwash- even fox news is showing tapes of the police fighting back with clubs, shields, fists, and even pepper spray
. I did see the use of large canisters of tear gass used to remove people from the capitol. I senators that planned to support Trump changed their mind. So I am left with a few days yo decide why. Because they blame Trump, because it was poitically expediant, because people play acting as Trump supporters suckered everyone. Will we ever know. I do know one thing. all the Russia Russia lies divided this nation. It leaves me with little to no faith in humanity. Even on here where people should know better so many lies were posted. After they became proven wrong those type of posts continued. Blind partisanship is not a good thing. As corrupt as the Bidens are we will have to pray for them to do the right things. Thats what people should have been doing for Trump.

This whole thing could have been avoided if an independent investigation of the election had been agreed upon by Biden and Trump. Then we coukd all have faith in our election and each other. Do we not all want the truth?

#9 ·
I guess I have to find that quote I posted from FORBES that said Republicans make up the majority of rich people in this country.

You must have missed this one.....

"Honestly, it is probably Republicans. When it comes down to it, the richest families in America tend to donate to Republican candidates. Forbes reported out of the 50 richest families in the United States, 28 donate to Republican candidates. Another seven donate to Democrats. Additionally, 15 of the richest families in the U.S. donate to both parties."

#10 ·
After violent pro-Trump protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, a growing number of Republican leaders and Cabinet officials believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before January 20. Four of them called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked, and two others said the President should be impeached.

"He has to be impeached and removed," said one current Republican elected official.
A former senior official said the President's actions were egregious enough to remove him even with such a short time left in his tenure.

#11 ·
KEN W said:
After violent pro-Trump protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, a growing number of Republican leaders and Cabinet officials believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before January 20. Four of them called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked, and two others said the President should be impeached.

"He has to be impeached and removed," said one current Republican elected official.
A former senior official said the President's actions were egregious enough to remove him even with such a short time left in his tenure.
Anyone who doesn't see how unfit for the position he is and how seditious his conduct was that caused what happened yesterday is a partisan hack that wouldn't object if he killed someone in the capital.

It's 25th amendment time. If it isn't used now then it probably never will be.

This is exactly what has concerned me all along. This is what he is like in public so what exactly do you think is going on behind closed doors?

When all this comes out there are going to be some serious repercussions for the politicians that have protected him time and again.

#12 ·
I just heard that Trump has banned VP Pence from the West Wing.

Does anyone want to see pictures of the "work" carried out by the "patriots" who stormed the Capitol.

Now four deaths from the insurrection. The stink from this ain't going to wash off easy.

Invoke the 25th amendment. This is the reason you have it.

#13 ·
My next hope is that Trump is held accountable for this riot he has encouraged. The Republican Party is in shambles. Will it continue on this road to break into 2 parties.....only happened once in our history. The Whig Party divided and some formed the modern day Republican Party.

Something like this has only happened once during the War of 1812 when our capital was assaulted and burned

#14 ·
The election is officially over. 2 weeks(maybe) and we will have a sane president in the Whitehouse.
He needs to be removed from office as fast as possible.

#15 ·
Have you been to the capitol? I have. When you go there look closely there are snipers on the roof. There are metal detectirs at every door. There is no way that a person gets in easily. I watched one person chase a policeman up two flights of stairs with both swinging sticks at each other. The policeman never pulled his pepper spray or his side arm. Miraculously the cameraman was able to be at the top of both stairs to get the picture.
Now on other media people who were thete said the capitol police were escourting buss loads of ANTIFA into the area. A man whos father recently retired from security at a federal building in DC said its impossible to take over a fedral building in DC that easily. The rioters took pictures in the chsmbers, they even took pictures in Pelosis office. The guy whos father had been security said it had to bd organized by some senators and the capitol police.
The demented democrats are again suckering the simple. If some Trump supporters were foolish enough to mix in they all should bevpunished. The truth died in the election this year. Let me ask you thisvguys: would you support an independent investigation into our election? We need to do something or this will get worse. It may not yiekd the answer I exlect or the answer you expect, but if it yields the truth it should be the answer we all want.

#16 ·
NO WAY......those were far right Trump supporters. You seem to be blinded by your misguided support for a guy who needs to be indicted for inciting a riot. Thank God we only have to live with this WACKO for 2 more weeks. If we are lucky he will be removed from office before then.

Trump and his sons and the wacko Giuliani telling the crowd to go into combat mode and then march to the Capital should all be indicted for inciting a riot. Enough is enough.

#17 ·
This one is totally on Trump's shouldered. Sad this kind of thing has to happen in our country. Whether from the right or left. The enabler needs to stop this crap. He lost. Own up to it and move on.
All of you are trying to blame Trump for something individuals did. IT ISN'T HIS FAULT. It is the people who did the actions fault.

It is like blaming the riots on the Dem elected officials. Even when they said.... Get in the faces, go low, burn the MF down. I blame them for condemning the riots and also blame them for not allowing the police to do their jobs and let the riots go for days and days and days. I blame the media for poking a bear over and over. You dont think that getting called racists, nazis, deplorable, uneducated, etc. Over and over and over wont cause some people to snap? It is like when the kid getting bullied finally decides to fight back. Many have had enough of it. We have talked about it on this site.

But what did you see happen yesterday.... Trump said GO HOME... STOP... BE PEACEFUL.... and send in the National Gaurd. You saw every single Republican Senator and House members say... STOP. Funny never saw that with the riots in DC, Minneapolis, Wisconson, etc. Never heard any of them speak out when ANTIFA took over and occupied parts of a city for months. Interesting how you now want to push blame but during those times you still BLAMED TRUMP.

Please get some goggles on to see how hypicritial you all are.

The sole blame is the people who did the actions. Trump never "ordered" them to over run the capital, to riot, etc. He said MARCH and let your voices be heard. A huge difference. :bop:

#19 ·
Will we ever know the truth?

Former FBI Agent at Today's DC Events Reports That at Least One ANTIFA Bus Infiltrated Trump Rally
https://newsla.localad.com/2021/01/06/i ... ump-rally/

This video is long:

At about 3:30 you see a capital police officer seeming leading a group of protesters deeper into the building. He is certainly not attempting to repel them in any meaningful way. Since this is inside the capital, I would expect no less than two officers guarding that access point and considering the circumstances there should be four or more. Is that his partner making the video? If so, why isn't he helping to repel that group, or at the very least, calling for assistance? Something here smells.

At about 6:30 you see a person dressed as a police officer move a barricade outside the capital and allow access to the group of protesters behind the barricade. The group of officers then walk away with the protesters streaming through the barricade behind them.

I've received training in crowd control and riot response, neither of these techniques were taught or suggested.

I hope that at some point the truth about what happened yesterday comes out, but with the liars soon to be in control I doubt it ever will.

I do know that blaming Trump for this is ludicrous and only speaks to your unreasonable hatred for the man.

I think that we all now have a front row seat to the destruction of a republic that has lasted more than 240 years.

#20 ·
Now by a friend we hear from a farmer at Devils Lake, North Dakota who was there. He said everything was peaceful until a group coming pushing their way through the crowd and up to the capitol. They were not fellow supporters because they shoved Trump supporters and were rude with them. This entire thing was a set up to convince the simple minded.

Trump and his sons and the wacko Giuliani telling the crowd to go into combat mode and then march to the Capital should all be indicted for inciting a riot
Video please.

#21 ·
What is really sad.... is many "celebrities" and others are trying to make this about race. Many are saying.... What would have happened if these were "black" people who did this.

They are so blinded that they don't see the hypocriasy that we watched all summer as people of color rioted, looted, burned down city after city... with out much push back from police. YES THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED ALL SUMMER. NYC police were told to stand down.... DC police told to stand down... Minneapolis Police told to stand down.... Seatle police told to stand down... Dallas police told to stand down... Pittsburg police told to stand down.... Kenosha police told to stand down..... Are these people so blinded by hate and want to cause more dived.... Oh yeah... and like my previous post and picture.... the blamed Trump for all of the riots this past year and summer....

I will post this picture again to let it sink in to the people who want to blame Trump for everything.....

Attachments

#22 ·
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 9456975872

I am sure Trump is to blame for this too correct??? ANTIFA trying to break into a Portland court house and smashed up business windows.

Again it is the people who do this act are the ones to blame and the people who are hindering POLICE to do their jobs. Our police force around this nation have been nuetered by the PC crowd and many political leaders. All because they dont want to look bad, look racist, our cultural problem on not letting the facts play out, our culture of the media (ALL MEDIA) of wanting to distort facts and truths to make a "story", the fact that we are a NOW NOW NOW society and cant wait for things to unfold with truth and evidence.... etc.

Also think about Portland..... the Police are not arresting anyone because they are out the next day with out bail or bonds. The courts just release them. So why wouldn't people think they are "above the law" and can do what ever they please.

#23 ·
Plainsman said:
Now by a friend we hear from a farmer at Devils Lake, North Dakota who was there. He said everything was peaceful until a group coming pushing their way through the crowd and up to the capitol. They were not fellow supporters because they shoved Trump supporters and were rude with them. This entire thing was a set up to convince the simple minded.

Trump and his sons and the wacko Giuliani telling the crowd to go into combat mode and then march to the Capital should all be indicted for inciting a riot
Video please.
Actually a lot of them have been identified as far right wing q anon nuts that have been at a bunch of these protests and known trump supporters. That's the thing about rhetoric, it only takes a few nut jobs and rhetoric like trump has been commonly using to turn something into a tragedy.

And there is video all over of the Giuliani thing at the rally calling for trial via combat. There is also Don Jr and trumps own rhetoric over the past month, days and hours leading up to this. Fox News ironically had a segment on the 5th that expressed serious concern over the presidents rhetoric and path potentially leading up to something like this.

Whether he is removed or not, he is finished as a viable candidate in the future, as are many that have aligned themselves with this and his narrative.

As far as any protests, no matter who or why, when they turn violent/destructive they need to be halted immediately by whatever means necessary. Justifying one based on another is crazy.

#24 ·
Huntn....

Here is a picture out there. Again not saying that this individual in the picture cant be both for BLM and Trump. Or that he was even violent at any of the rallies... but just showing you some "common" things.... One photo is at a BLM protest... the other is at Capital hill. Again he has every right to be at the same. But I thought all Trump supporters are NAZI's....

Also... dont know how accurate. But again I will wait and see what comes of all of this and any evidence that might come forward.

Attachments

#25 ·
BTW.... this is BLM protesting in DC....

again... both were wrong and the individuals who did these things need to be punished. But to say how one is "bad" and the other is perfectly OK or was "needed" is completely bias BS by the media.

And might give you some context as to why people think they can get away with the violence and destruction that has happened all year. :bop:

Attachments

#26 ·
we are a NOW NOW NOW society and cant wait for things to unfold with truth and evidence.... etc.
That's our liberals on here. Did you learn anything guys with all the false posts during the impeachment? To me it looks like your trying to create the problem. It looks like your trying to destroy the truth. Time after time you posted things that time itself revealed false. Now without question you jump on the "it's Trumps fault" bandwagon. Your not interested in truth you want to create a narrative. Does hate so control you that you can't see it? Does victory at the cost of truth not bother anyone? I do understand that jumping to conclusions is hard to control at times when you are defending someone, but jumping to conclusions to destroy someone is ------ hateful.

Chuck that picture you posted: it's not only the attire the man is wearing it's the same face. This clearly is not a Trump supporter it's a Trump hater. The picture becomes more clear with that photo and from the farmer at Devils Lake who was there. I hope with these things our fellow conservatives at least give this more thought before judging.

Chuck I commend you for always reminding me to wait and see. Thank you. At times I lost that perspective, but with your comments I could be reminded and regain correct perspective.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.