North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Mail In Voting...

8K views 53 replies 7 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
Remember how I have talked about the issues with mail in voting....

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/st ... il-ballots

This is just 9 ballots so far that were from people in the millitary. But 9 went missing and is it a coincidence that they were all votes for Trump that went missing? Could be. But with this along with all the other stuff that have been found out because of mail in voting...

1. Missing ballots at the post office.
2. Delays in processing ballots... ie: Mail time factors.... two weeks to get to where they are going, etc.
3. Working stealing ballots or throwing ones out.
etc.

So you see the issue with "mail in ballots" on a universal scale. Also why it wont work for this election. Need time to get a system in place and then work out the bugs. Less than 2 months before an election isn't time to work them out. :bop: :bop:

Again i am not saying these 9 missing ballots were on purpose dumped because they voted for Trump... but it shows you how things can happen. Also this was on a SMALL SCALE... imagine if larger. like 100K ballots go missing in a state. That could mean the EC vote.

This shouldn't be a partisan thing. This should be to protect the integrity of our elections. This is also why I am torn about not filling the seat of the court justice. Because with people doing "mail in" in some states all of this can be contested and might need a full court to rule on it. :beer:

The sad part about this is that this isn't the first example of things going wrong with mail in voting this year.

See less See more
#27 ·
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/09/ohio-co ... llots.html

POLITICS
Ohio county says nearly 50,000 voters received wrong ballots
Yep... and they say we shouldn't be worried about MASS MAIL IN BALLOTS.... really... 50,000 people in one county!

Honestly think what this could do to a local or state run election... 50K votes... this is for state govenor, state assembly, state representatives at the federal level... let alone county commissioners, sherrif, etc.

But all you hear people say... mail in is ok... :puke: :puke: :puke:

#28 ·
Chuck I think everyone knows mail in ballots were designed for the democrats to cheat. They just dont care. Who vandalizes political signs----- democrats. Who had dead people voting uears ago in Chicago ------ democrats, who actually conspired with a Russian agent to interfere with our election ----- Hillary, who lied about a phone call to the new Ukranian president ---- democrats, who did not accept the will of the American people in 2016 and attempted a soft coup----- democrats. I coukd go on, but its sunset in a few hours. Denying there will be a oriblem when there already is a problem gives one the same credability as Harris.

#29 ·
https://twitter.com/Sierra8News/status/ ... 5371939848

PEOPLE STOLE MAIL!!!!

How is mail in voting "safe".... yes every day more and more of this is coming out.

Just think about it.... now either party can "claim" BS over the election results because of this crap that keeps happening. Why would many Democrats keep saying mail in voting is "safe". If they were not trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

Again this is about the integrity of our election. Are some trying to suppress voters from going to the polls?? Saying "mail in" is better.... when it isn't. :bop:

#30 ·
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/calif ... d=msedgntp

A ballot drop off box burned. Yep... mail in voting isn't ripe for fraud or for either party to claim... FAKE RESULTS...

Again... who has been pushing for mass mail votes and saying "oh they are safe".... really!!!

I have posted over and over accounts where things have gone wrong. I also am not saying which or whom they are voting... I am just talking about lost, stolen, burned, etc ballots.... So either one could say FRAUD or FAKE RESULTS....

Just in the articles I have posted about on this thread.... about 500K ballots have been lost, stolen, destroyed, mailing addresses wrong, etc.

You dont think that mail in voting is a problem if done on a mass scale. YOU ARE WRONG!!!! That is as of right now... 500,000 people who's voice/vote wont get heard. They say about 150 million people "could" vote in this years election. So if 500K are missing that is about .33% I know you don't think that is alot. But think about the local elections? The state representatives? The federal representatives.... this could have huge impacts. NOT JUST FOR PRESIDENTAL VOTE.

#33 ·
so on twitter the Dem house leader in the State of FL showed a picture/video of a mail room in Dade county. Stacks of mail sitting there.... He and others who are commenting are trying to BLAME TRUMP for these stacks of mail. REALLY... Trump was saying right away to go out and vote early, go out in person to vote, etc.

Who was the one pushing for MAIL IN VOTING... on a MASS LEVEL... and who is still holding up COVID relief because wanting more MAIL IN VOTING and what not....

I mean the double standard and stupidity of people is over whelming. But they are doing this now since Polls in FL are showing Trump is winning... and especially in a Dem county. Just like Koublachar is saying that the court ruling today about mail in ballots and acceptance in MN thing is all the doing of TRUMP... when it is just the law already on the books and the court says you much follow it. Remember courts dont make law... legislative branch does. But anything to make Trump look bad since the numbers are turning in many Democratic states..... MN could possibly be Red this year. I am not holding my breathe on it... but it could. :beer:

#35 ·
We also know the democrats are cheating and lying about it. They wakk in with boxes of votes all Biden and push the election observers out of the room. Getting real blatant and they dont think anyone can do anything about it.

#36 ·
Canuck...

That is a good one. :thumb: :thumb:

Also hope that blizzard pushes some ducks down in my neck of the woods of MN... kind of bleak down here now. :beer:

Plainsman...

The stuff i have been seeing on twitter should scare people. Like you mentioned... boxes just showing up out of nowhere. Ballots coming in via: Coolers, boxes, duffle bags, etc. Not an "official" looking thing at all.

How about the Project Veritas finding in MI about a postal worker coming out and saying.... He and others were directed to take mail in ballots they recieved on NOV 4 and move them to a pile where they can be HAND STAMPED with NOV 3 date so those votes could be counted. Project Veritas tried to call the guy who gave that order and he HUNG UP. Might not pass the smell test.

Also what should really scare anyone (no matter what side)... The AG of Penn came out and directly stated on his twitter account.... HE WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO NOT LET TRUMP WIN... or something like that. I personally hope he was talking about the first law suit or court hearing about counting mail in ballots... but we dont know for sure.

But I will say this like I always do.... WE NEED TO LET THINGS PLAY OUT. Some of these reports could be BS. Like I was going to talk about how WI and MI both over night jumped up 130K votes for Biden and not a single vote for anyone else out of those 130K.... but one of those reports was kind of "debunked" because they also talked about voter turn out was more than what was registered... yet that part of the story was false. So maybe the 130K thing could be false too. not sure... BUT WILL LET THINGS PLAY OUT. :bop:

#37 ·
This is something to think about....

In PA trumps team went to court so they could observe the counting of ballots.... the Dem's filed a suit to block this.... WHY???

Honestly why would you block someone to observe counting. Because it means you can observe too.

The logic just doesn't add up.... because if one group can "observe" so can the other.

#38 ·
One thing no matter who wins or loses...

This shows you the issues with some of the stuff I have talked about.

1. Mail in voting... look how "all of a sudden" ballots show up. Look how people could possibly cheat by "back dating". Look how some people are checking to see if ballots are recieved and they haven't been yet. Look how some "dead" people have voted... again not everything I mentioned above is 100% accurate but we are hearing stories as of now.

2. The "reporting" or "early" reporting by the media... the "calling elections". I have talked about how this could make it so people don't vote or they could find away to "cheat"... ie: Oh my canidate is down 10,000 votes in my state.. .lets dig up some ballots. Or how inaccurate all of this "polling" and what not is. Which could persuade people to not vote... ie: Biden is up 20 points in the poll... well why should I even vote if he is going to win... I don't need to cast my vote for him... or vice versa.

3. VOTER ID... maybe we need to make sure all voter are who they say they are. Also make sure signatures can match up with signatures.

Again... this stuff I am talking about shouldn't be a Dem vs Rep thing. It should all be about holding up our election process to the highest of standards. then this BS we are seeing now with people "contesting" everything might not happen. We might not see law suit after law suit dragging things out.

Because as of right now i read that NV isn't going to give any "total" until Nov. 12... that is 9 days after the actual election!!!

#39 ·
No ducks here to send you Chuck. My local birds left a month ago when everything froze hard with lots of snow. Then summer came back. And now we get winter back bigtime starting this weekend. Fishing was great with nice warm weather. Enough grouse to provide great meals at night. Had a great time. Got home in time for the wife to put me to work getting stuff done before the snow flies.

Now to the election. Regardless of what issues are out there in each of the states Trump's recent remarks have no place until you get the votes counted. Okay Donald let's stop counting the votes. Guess what! You lose big time. Grow some knackers and act like a man. Wait until the votes are counted for cripes sake.

Looks like the Republicans control the Senate. Biden as President would be a stable puppet for you. Actually better than Trump if you hold the power, no?

Trump is done. Bye Don...get it? Bye Don?

#40 ·
No ducks here to send you Chuck. My local birds left a month ago when everything froze hard with lots of snow. Then summer came back. And now we get winter back bigtime starting this weekend. Fishing was great with nice warm weather. Enough grouse to provide great meals at night. Had a great time. Got home in time for the wife to put me to work getting stuff done before the snow flies.

Now to the election. Regardless of what issues are out there in each of the states Trump's recent remarks have no place until you get the votes counted. Okay Donald let's stop counting the votes. Guess what! You lose big time. Grow some knackers and act like a man. Wait until the votes are counted for cripes sake.

Looks like the Republicans control the Senate. Biden as President would be a stable puppet for you. Actually better than Trump if you hold the power, no?

P.S. I'm baack!!!! :bop: :bop: :bop:

#41 ·

P.S. I'm baack!!!! :bop: :bop: :bop:

#42 ·
Bidens gun control plan is $200 per semiauto, and $200 per magazine over 10 rounds. The law abidingvwill be screwed and the criminals will laugh and become more bold.

Biden will be in an alzheimer home before 2021 is over. Crazy Kamala will be a disaster.

Its clear the mail in vote was planned fraud. Please dont try tell me otherwise because people that deny it are mentally challenged or dishonest, and I dont want to think that of people.

#45 ·
Ain't that the truth!

I have a proposal. What say Trump loses the election. We all get over the last 4 years. And every body just gets along??
Kind of a reset. Otherwise what are the alternatives.

Personally, I don't think anyone is going to take away your hunting weapons. No one is taking mine here in Kanada.

#48 ·
Personally, I don't think anyone is going to take away your hunting weapons. No one is taking mine here in Kanada.
What I hunt coyotes with you lost in Canada so long ago you cant remember. I am not paying $200 per magazine either. My plan will be pull the spring, use the chop saw, cut them to a length that will hold ten rounds, cut the spring to match, solder the base plate on, and presto I have a ten round magazine.
I have a five round magazine, and four ten round magazines so I dont need anymore. I woukd rather run them all through the chop saw than pay those anti American traitors or turn them in.

#49 ·
Plainsman....

Didnt you "sell" all of your pmags... :poke: Just keep one 5 rounder on hand when you are out hunting. The rest can sit in your gun safe. :beer:

This is what I am more worried about and Biden talked about doing it.... is AMMO.

It has to do with the SALE OF AMMO. He doesn't want you to be able to buy ammo on line. Which to be honest is where you can get the best deals by buying in bulk. I got two cases of steel shot (after rebate) for less than $8 a box. (FEDERAL AMMO REBATE)

Now if he gets what he wants.... I wont get those deals. Also some are saying he wants to TAX ammo like they do tabacco. So yeah... look at $20+ a box for steel shot. Look at $80 a box rifle ammo (depending on caliber).... Heck 20 ga sabot slugs (lead free) are now running $20 for 5 rounds.... Will those go up to $40 for 5 rounds???

Right now in my neck of the woods ammo is scarce. People are looking for Slugs for deer hunting this weekend and cant find them. I have had 3 friends ask me if I have any.... I do for 20 ga. But not 12 ga. But will this be the "norm"... dont know. If you make "ammo" expensive it will kill hunting even more so.

This is what will scare me more than him "taking away guns".

#50 ·
I hunt everything, including coyotes and wolves, with my trusty Ruger #1. Single shot. Box of bullets lasts me years. Of course I hunt the big woods and my shots are all less than 50 yards. Except for wolves those shots tend to be a little longer.

I don't need a big magazine to compensate for anything.

#51 ·
Actually I like a good single shot. When I bought my Cooper Phoenix in 6.5x284 I bought the single shot. I have a couple of them. When I go for a three or four hour walk in the Badlands its nice to stick one magazine in and not worry about pocket ccarry or box of ammo. When calling its not uncommon to have three or four come in.
I have to get a better trigger in my Ruger Mark4. I had four coyotes run into me yesterday. My red dot blinked out at the worst possible time and I didnt hit a single one. I was bow hunting, but you can carry a pistol. I carry with a silencer so it doesnt scare the deer away. Freedom is good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.