North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Mail In Voting...

8K views 53 replies 7 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
Remember how I have talked about the issues with mail in voting....

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/st ... il-ballots

This is just 9 ballots so far that were from people in the millitary. But 9 went missing and is it a coincidence that they were all votes for Trump that went missing? Could be. But with this along with all the other stuff that have been found out because of mail in voting...

1. Missing ballots at the post office.
2. Delays in processing ballots... ie: Mail time factors.... two weeks to get to where they are going, etc.
3. Working stealing ballots or throwing ones out.
etc.

So you see the issue with "mail in ballots" on a universal scale. Also why it wont work for this election. Need time to get a system in place and then work out the bugs. Less than 2 months before an election isn't time to work them out. :bop: :bop:

Again i am not saying these 9 missing ballots were on purpose dumped because they voted for Trump... but it shows you how things can happen. Also this was on a SMALL SCALE... imagine if larger. like 100K ballots go missing in a state. That could mean the EC vote.

This shouldn't be a partisan thing. This should be to protect the integrity of our elections. This is also why I am torn about not filling the seat of the court justice. Because with people doing "mail in" in some states all of this can be contested and might need a full court to rule on it. :beer:

The sad part about this is that this isn't the first example of things going wrong with mail in voting this year.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ken...

Exactly. But why is Pelosi and others pushing so hard for a mail in voting system... not the absentee ballot stuff. But a mass universial mail in voting?? Why is she pushing so hard for it. It is in the last few COVID stimulus bills she is pushing. WHY???

That is the billion dollar question? Also doing it less than 45 days before an election isn't time to push this. How can a system be put in place that will work in all 50 states?? IT CAN't. What is she trying to pull or what is she setting up for a fight.... the "results".... will she blame COVID and people not going out?? There is record number of people regestering this year by both parties. So people will get out and vote.

Also there has been proof that "mail in voting" doesn't work. They are still debating a democratic primary results in a state and it has been something like 6 months! Their has been proven mistakes and fraud/dumping/tampering happening with mail in voting. Their has been proven DELAYS and what not. So why is Pelosi and others pushing for a broken system. Or an unproven system???

Now again the best thing I have ever heard on this subject is this.... Make election day a national holiday. This means most of the country will have the day off so they can go vote when ever they feel like it. They dont have to wait until the kids are in school... they dont have to wait until they are off work... they dont have to _______ get the idea. Plus I would love to have a day off in the fall so I can get out into the woods, field, or swamp... LOL :bop:

#6 ·
Chuck.....why did a red conservative state like North Dakota use all mail in voting in their primary?
I don't know what Chuck would say and I don't live there but I would guess it has a lot to do with the winters there and the fact the population of the state is less than 800,000. Probable very easy to set up a secure mail in voting there. Heck, I read where New York City has over 18 million population. Think what a mess that city alone will be.

#8 ·
KEN W said:
Winter???? The primary was on June 9.
Come on, you can think better than that. Doesn't matter when they start the system, isn't mail in going to be used now all the time?
Besides that, the primary may have just been a trial run to see if it would work. Like I said, I don't live there but that's my guess why North Dakota would be okay with mail in ballots compared to a state like New York or California.

#10 ·
You are missing the point. It was all done by mail without any problems. Can be the same in all states. Not saying I am doing that. I will put on my mask and go vote on November 3rd.

#12 ·
Ken,

No clue why they did it. I also have been getting things in the mail non-stop about "mail in voting"... from both dem's and republicans.

I am just saying there is problems out there with the system. It isn't the time now to get one going. It needs a year or so to figure it all out. Not "months".

If I am not mistaken isn't alot of primaries done by mail? I could be way wrong... but I thought many are done that way because lots of people dont know about them. But again I could be way off like the vikings defense. :bop:

#14 ·
Chuck I am watching the video now on FOX. A guy was voing for senior citixen high rise buildings and demandingtheir ballot. He then fills it out. One day and he did 300 ballots. Are we still going to debate there is great chance for fraud. Why North Dakota did it is simply distraction. For the record I dont think they should have. In North Dakota we only vote once unlike Minnesota that can vote 300 times a day. Have you noticed a common denominator with voter fraud. riots, defunding police. etc etc etc ? They all occur in liberal run areas.

#15 ·
To me this isn't a Left vs Right thing. This is about holding up the integrity of our election process. Anyone could be doing what we are seeing in the video. Republicans could be doing it... .Independents could be doing it.

But I agree with you that most of the time it isn't those parties doing it. But I dont want to paint it like "DEMS ARE ALWAYS CHEATING".

it is more about hold our election process up to the highest standard. Once you let things like this happen or help foster this stuff by not fixing it. You will become like the crooked elections you see in other countries. Corruption will run rampant and what not.

This should also play right into making TERM LIMITS for people. So one person cant be in "power" for 20+ years in a row.

#17 ·
The New York City Board of Elections just admitted that 99,477 voters in Brooklyn were mailed absentee ballot return envelopes with the wrong address and the wrong names printed on them.
So almost 100K ballots would have gone missing.

Yep... mail in voting sure is very secure and accurate.

See the issues. This isn't even fraud (as of now). It is just the wrong return address that could have just hand transposed numbers or something else wrong...ie: said ave when it meant street.

#18 ·
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house- ... in-ballots

Here is more examples of how Mail in voting can possibly lead to FRAUD. The voter rolls are old and out of date. People who have moved or who have died are getting sent ballots.

YOU SEE THE ISSUE. If you want to move into "mail" voting type situation. Things are needed to be addressed first. There isn't enough time to do this... it needs years.
1. Need to update voter rolls
2. need to get the USPO equipped to handle the surge or mail
3. need to get laws in place to allow reporting, mail in time, etc.
4. Need to develop a universal "ballot" and/or procedure. each state cant have different ballots/procedures for a FEDERAL eleciton.

These are just a few things that need to be addressed. 1 year or even 6 months isn't enough time to do this.

Again this isn't a Dem vs Rep thing. It is about holding our election to the highest of standards and integrity. :bop:

#21 ·
I read that also about the group that "plotted" to kidnap her.

It is along the lines of saying all of Antifa and BLM terrorists are directed by BIDEN. Which nobody has stated. But many want to make this out to be directed by Trump.

Well the media will play it like that. :thumb:

#24 ·
Here is more on mail in voting....

https://www.wric.com/news/politics/2020 ... ssion=true

In this article he dumped lots of mail... which included 99 ballots. Again we are not talking about any large amount... but think of this happening on a wider scale. It shows you the problem with mail in ballots.

BTW.... I will attach more stories that have been published about all of this.... headlines type thing.

BTW... that is 15 different head lines (including the one link I posted).... how many more are not reported yet or I am missing.... there are more. So again... this is about the integrity of our election. Not a Dem vs Republican thing. Also these headlines are not even including things like what Omar did in MN about "ballot" harvesting.... so make that 16 headlines. :bop:

Attachments

#25 ·
https://twitter.com/RealOmarNavarro/sta ... 5401521154

This is a link of more mail in ballots found shredded in a trailer in PA....

This time they identified they were from Trump.... but it shows you how things can happen.

Again I dont want to make this a Trump vs Biden.... this is about the integrity of our election. Anyone could take ballots and destroy them, throw them out, etc.

Again this shows you that MAIL IN VOTING isn't a good thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.