North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

They All Knew

8K views 53 replies 6 participants last post by  Canuck 
#1 ·
#27 ·
He got caught in his lie about phoning home to tell Melania how sad he was that he could not attend. Melania was not home...she was with him. It gets hard keeping all the lies straight as every kid knows.
Aaaaaand you know this how?

#28 ·
He said the words and the video showed Melania's location at the time...it is not that hard Plainsman.
He lies like a rug and can't keep his lies straight. Now the lies, all caught on "tape" are coming home to roost.
My prediction...Trump loses the election. Trump immediately resigns. Pense is President. Pense pardons Trump for charges of treason, fraud, money laundering, rape and something else.... :bop: :bop: :bop: :bop:

#30 ·
Canuck how do you know he wasnt phoning her back at the hotel a block away? I dont knlw anuck I dont believe any of the sources you use. Like Kens sources during the impeachment attempt they were all bs.

#31 ·
Sources??
Is unaltered video a source? Is seeing and hearing the words come from his mouth a source?
FOX News a source?
Is hearing Trumps words on Bob Woodward's tapes a source?
Is hearing that Trump lied to all of you about the covid virus last February on Woodward's tapes credible? Not credible?
Do Woodward's audio tapes give you pause? Do they make you think at all?
Or is everything peachy?

#32 ·
One question...Does Trump telling Woodward that the virus is airborne and very dangerous, while telling you that masks are NOT required (he even makes fun of them) not concern you?

Airborne / Masks see the connection???????????????????????

You heard the tape. That is Trump talking right??

You would rather be told that the virus will magically "Go away" and that "the 15 cases will go to zero" and that "it is what it is" and that it is "under control" and "I am doing an amazing job. No one could do more than me" :puke:

P.S. I am out the door for a week of fishing and grouse hunting. I will try to take a big breath and chillax. You guys keep chugging the Kool Aid.

#33 ·
Canuck... good luck on the fall fishing and grouse hunt. :beer: :thumb:

I will go again with an example of what good leaders do...

If a football team that hasn't won a game in 5 years is going up against the 10 time in a row state champs who havent lost a game in 10 years. Does the coach on the team with 0 wins comes in and says... we are screwed dont get hurt? No he gives a rah rah speech and then goes and plans to mitigate damages and protect people by holding on to the ball for the full time clock, running the ball so the time doesn't run out, put people in situations so they dont get hurt, etc.

You see that is what Trump did... it is what a good leader does.

BTW... you hear about people "blaming Obama" about H1N1 "bird flu" thing... well maybe he down played it as well and did things we dont know about to mitigate that flu. :thumb: Again we dont know about it.. so I cant say if true or not. But that is what good leaders do... is they keep people calm so there is no panic.

BTW... in the first stages wasn't it also Democratic leaders saying... GO OUT?? It was people in NYC, SF, CA, etc. They all stated... go out. You know they all get the same briefings as Trump... they are elected to protect us as well... they have responsiblities as well to do the right thing... they could have been tell the people a doomsday story... you cant blame one and not the other. :thumb:

Also on the virus.... did trump put people in nursing homes in NYC?? NOPE... I did a list of things Trump did do and didn't do in another thread (I have done it alot)... but shows you he did lots of things and took this seriously. But he can only do so much because it would trample states rights.

I like how you bring up "masks"... Trump couldn't bring up a mask mandate for the nation because it tramples states rights. Look how biden is back pedaling after someone pointed this out to him..... :poke: But you do see how certain states do have mandates.

Here is another side on the "masks".... if they work so "good"... then people can vote in person as long as they have a mask on... Correct... kids could be back in school if masks work so good... correct.... we meet in larger groups if masks work so good... correct???? HMMMMMMMM..... but none of this is happening even in states with mask mandates.... :poke: Maybe the "mask" thing isn't all what it is cut out to be. Heck Nancy didn't wear one in a hair salon in a state that requires masks... :thumb:

#34 ·
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/0 ... rus-410895

Here is Dr. Fauci sticking up for Trump...

Just wait the liberal media will throw Dr. Fauci under the bus. Call him a "pawn" or something along those lines. Yet in the past they tout him as the end all say all on everything COVID related... but they flip flop all the time on him.

Edit:

I dont think he is the end all master to listen to on COVID. There are many bright minds that have difference of opinions on the subject. This strain of COVID is new to the world and will take years to figure it all out. It is one person guess as anothers right now. Some are just educated guesses is all. :beer:

#35 ·
Is unaltered video a source? Is seeing and hearing the words come from his mouth a source?
I'm very sure this is all bs just like all the other accusations so let me ask a few questions. Was Melania standing beside him when he made the call? Did he say how are things back in DC? Was this live or taped? If taped did you notice any problems between picture and voice? In todays world don't believe anything you hear and because of technology only half of what you see with your own eyes, especially if liberals (media) are involved.

Like Chuck and I, and Trump last night explained a good leader doesn't panic people. If he had panicked people there sure wouldn't have been enough toilet paper with everyone crapping their pants. :rollin:

BTW... in the first stages wasn't it also Democratic leaders saying... GO OUT?
Pelosi was encouraging everyone to party in China Town. Last night I watched videos of Biden calling Trump Xenophobic for closing travel to China. Then he downplayed the virus. If we were liberal Chuck we could have it both ways like they do.

#36 ·
Its beginning to look like none of this matters. Biden had a ray today and there was nearly no one there. Outside Bidens rally was spntaneous rally for Trump with thousands of people. Its all over with.

#37 ·
How about the "new" Schiff investigation because of another "whistleblower"...

I havent read too many concrete articles on this yet. But I have read a few tweets.

It states that a "whistle blower" came forward and stated that some officials are down playing or "hiding" possible russian interference. What is also coming out is that a month ago Schiff stated that this "whistle blower" lied to them... not sure if it was under oath or not. So yes... the guy Schiff is wanting to start another big investigation with he also called a liar a month ago. So we will see where this all leads. Funny timing when it is two months before an election all of this comes out. :poke:

#38 ·
Ill bet they will want to protect the identity of their imaginary whistle blower. :rollin: If this gets any traction it will tell us the average American voter doesnt have the intelligence or the integrity they did 50 years ago.

#39 ·
They have a name.... Murphy or Muarry or something like that.

But not saying it is true or false yet. We need more info.

But it is funny a month ago Schiff was accusing the guy of being a liar.... and now "we welcome you with open arms".... really what changed... OH YEAH... it is against Trump. :eyeroll:

Then all the other BS going on.... you know about the 25+ phones of the Mueller team got "erased?".... and some of them had a security code entered wrong 10 times.... then it automaticly resets. HMMMMMM..... you think after 8 times you would say... what is the code again and stop... :poke:

Edit:

Lets put this all into perspective on why what I typed above about the Mueller team...

That "team" charged george papadopoulos with 20 years of felon for "deactivating" his facebook account and also switching phones. With the phone thing he told them in advance he was doing it. Yes this is apart of his charges. So the team "wiped" 25+ phones by "nuking" them because they entered the security code 10 times.... yes think about it. You dont forget a code you been using for months/years all of a sudden 10 times... :bop:

I will say I need to know more about this before I rush to judgement. But something isn't passing the smell test. :poke:

Also i will like to add in the fact that Trump is getting his second nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work in the middle east and Kosovo and Serbia. Is this why things like the Woodard book got "rushed" to publication along with the tapes... along with what I just posted about the Mueller team and the phone.... just saying things seem fishy around election time like always. Just like the "dishonoring troops" article and that same day a Biden/Harris commercial is put out..... how did that happen so fast... :poke: espeically with COVID having lots of studio and production things on lock down.... :beer:

Just shows you how media and other people are trying to manipulate things. BTW... you can't manipulate Nobel Prize nominations... those happen this time of year also those are put up by other countries... :thumb:

#41 ·
Just now got out of the Wyoming Big Horns. Been there for a week. Now I have to get ready for the grandsons youth deer hunt. First thing I do is order a 200 watt solar pannel and a 1200 watt inverter so I dont have to listdn to my generator. I already ordered a 42 gal water tank and pump so I can stay i tbe boones longer.

I thought sure I wohld see something about Ginsbergs death on here. I didnt wish her ill, evdn though she ldgisla
ted from the bench rather than interpretting the constitution. One thing I have noticed is republicans saying nice things ablt her. You would never catch a liberal complementing a republican like Scalia for example. I am happy that now we will have another judge appointed by Trump. If we thought they went nuts over Cavannau wait until Tdump nominates another judge. Their insanity will be exlosed.

#42 ·
About RBG...

Plainsman you are correct. You wouldn't hear many on the left commenting like the people on the right are. Plus have you notice how immediately they went political on it. Like how they will riot if Trump appoints someone and what not. I thought I read someone stated they would "burn it down" type rhetoric.

I am kind of torn on this one. Well the nomination aspect of it. Now I agree the "next" president should appoint this one. I know i stated back in 2016 that the Senate should wait. Again this is a different animal because no matter what there was a different president going to be elected... a Dem or Rep. Now with this one the same president could be in office. So that is difference #1.

But now the big curve ball... This election looks like possible someone could "not accept" the results. So if it goes to the Supreme court we would need to have the "tie breaker" vote. You cant have it 4-4 time. So we would need the tie breaking vote if things got that far. So that is what has gotten me kind of torn on this one. Otherwise I would say wait until after the election. But the Supreme court might be needed to make the decision on who won. BTW... it isn't Trump gearing up to "dispute" the results... just saying. :poke: (well as of now.... :thumb: )

#43 ·
I think the smart move is to make the nomination now but hold off the confirmation until after the election. That way if Trump wins then all the Republications would fall in line to confirm except the traitor Romney. If Biden wins the again all the Republicans would fall in line to confirm, especially if Susan Collins is ousted which might wake up that stupid Murkowski of Alaska. Then maybe two years from now we can get rid of Murkowski.

#44 ·
I seen the other post complaining about how they blocked Obama. Ill repeat myself. The precedent for this situation and Obama being blocked goes all the way back into the 1800s. If the president and senate are not the same party you wait, but if the same party anytime right up to January 19. I say do it now, and the threats from the left are all the more reason to.

#45 ·
If you think the Cavanaugh appointment was a circus wait until you see this one. I think there is a strong possibility real blood will be shed. If they murder the unborn they have no problem with murder. The secret service better be on their sharpest allert. Someone already sent a package of poison to the Whitehouse. So far they are only sure it came from Canada. Ok Canuck fess up. :rollin:
Anyway Pelosi is threatening impeachment. I guess she didnt learn her lessen last time. Whats her grounds this time sedition towards the queen (as she sees herself).

#46 ·
Anyway Pelosi is threatening impeachment. I guess she didnt learn her lessen last time. Whats her grounds this time sedition towards the queen (as she sees herself).
What I have read on this subject... the reasoning is so he "can't appoint" a judge. YES that is the whole reasoning is because they can say "a president going thru impeachment shouldn't appoint a judge who could rule on the impeachment".... and yes that is the exact motive for this possible "new" impeachment. :eyeroll:

#48 ·
that is a good one.

So with the "science" saves lives. If masks work as good as they say and we need to be 6 ft apart. Then we should be able to vote in person with the proper precautions.... Correct?? I mean we are following the science. Then Pelosi and others dont need to push in the mail in voting when it has been proven that it can be exposed to fraud.

Also with "science/biology"... how many genders is there?

But I did like that cartoon. :thumb:

#49 ·
Everyone has their own level of risk that they are willing to accept or subject themselves to.
Masks, distancing and hand washing reduce risk, but do not eliminate risk.
Last night Trump said that Covid affects almost no one, just the old with underlying conditions.
He is your leader. Take him at his word if you trust him.
Or trust the science. Your choice.

Gender is different than sex. If you're defining sex, then yes, there are two based on the structure of the reproductive system. But that sort of goes out the window when you see that intersexuality exists, and that plenty of other animals have completely different sexes. Some animals are hermaphrodites, or have three sexes, etc.

Psychology says there are five genders based on psychological factors and personality over a lifetime, and is much more complicated than male/female.

Social structures and culture impact gender by creating different gender roles. Some societies have defined gender roles outside male/female. Generally, in the Americas before colonization, there were four "scientifically proven" through anthropology and archeology, which is science, just not biology.

In neuro biology, there is the concept of neuroanatomic intersexuality which basically states that the brain structure of a transgender or nonbinary person is actually different from that of a "normal" person.

Nothing in science is binary it seems.

#50 ·
Here is another one for you...

If you can have mass funerals... can you vote in public???

Or where is the follow the science when they are allowing another mass funeral???

Just saying... many people have lost loved ones during this time and havent had the celebration of life that they all deserved with a funeral for people to come together, mourn and celebrate the life of the person who died. YET they are allowing this to happen again and again for political reasons.

Dont get me wrong RBG lead an amazing life and was a champion for many on many issues. She was an amazing woman. But why should she get special treatment now when others cant. There has been many people who died who touched many as well but they couldn't get "normal" funeral. I mean there will be people that never even knew her going to it. They are having these thru out the nation for her.... Doesn't make sense does it? especially when those same people will be screaming about COVID and how it is TRUMPS FAULT. When these gatherings could spread it. Just something more to think about.

Also about the sex/gender issues. You talk alot about psychological ... which is based on perception. NOT FACTUAL SCIENCE.

You see that is the hard argument about all of this "science" stuff. There is science that is factual... like you see it, can touch it, etc. Like biology, earth science, medical sciences, etc. Then you have the theroetical type stuff... your psychology (certain parts), physics, etc. which many times those sciences play against each other. Just like you mentioned.... biologically speaking there are "two" sexes... male/female for the human species. With the outlier of hermaphrodite. But then you have a psychology of it saying it is a "mental state" with "norms", "roles" and "constructs". They are both sciences with different conclusions. So which one do you believe... So that is why when I hear people say "follow the Science".... well which one... the one that fits your narrative or my narrative? They are both correct.

Then if you want to get into the "climate" change or "global warming"... you have people in the same fields who disagree... so which one do you follow??? ORANGE MAN BAD is what some people think... like when Biden stated Trump is the reason for the Fires in the NW and the Hurricanes and Tropical Storms.... WTF???? But I wont get into the fires because the Science states poor forest management is the key reasons for those being so wide spread and out of control... and you know who implemented many of those "changes".... Democratic leaders in those states and also in congress... :poke:

#51 ·
You see that is the hard argument about all of this "science" stuff. There is science that is factual... like you see it, can touch it, etc. Like biology, earth science, medical sciences, etc. Then you have the theroetical type stuff..
Chuck as a retired scientist myself I often bristle when people call psychology science. For example they cant hug 1000 children five times a day another 1000 twice a day, ignore 1000 children, scold 1000 five times a day, another thousand twice s day, beat 1000 children five times a day, another thousand twice a day then write a paper based on real repeatable studies giving repeatable data.

Some science I respect, some scientists are worthy of respect some are not. For example our ageing techniques are not accurate at all. Often they dont ask the right questions. For example a dinosour recently unearthed in Montana yielded red blood cells and viable mitochondria. Scientists can not explain how it could have been preserved for at least 60 million years. Not once did any of them question when the last dinodours really disappeared. I firmly believe that politics and money have corruoted science.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.