North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Trump's plans to stop Covid 19

4K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  Chuck Smith 
#1 ·
Plan......not America first.....Trump first, then America. :puke: :puke: why campaign rallies every week during a severe pandemic. Where NO ONE is following CDC suggestions of 6 feet apart and wear masks. Not happening. Trump doesn't care how many of us die as long as he wins re-election. :******: :******: :******:

Where is his plan to combat this disease? You conservatives tell me what it is. Can't think of any plans????..I'll tell you what they are.....

Lets slow down testing so I don't look so bad.

Lets open up everything so the economy doesn't look bad for me to get re-elected.

Heck.....I'm the president I don't have to wear a face mask.

Lets have lot's of political rallies with full houses. I don't care if you get sick and die. In fact "you will have to sign a waiver not to sue me if you do get the disease."

By the way.....it's been almost 4 years......where is all this money Mexico is going to give us to build that wall we heard about EVERY time he opened his mouth in 2016? Another mouthfull of Bull from the King of Bull.

He is pouting like a baby because he didn't sign up for this and after 3-4 months of being no help at all, he still doesn't know what to do about it. And this is the guy who should lead our country for another 4 years? Give me a break. :shake: :shake: :shake:

See less See more
#27 ·
Ken you didnt watch the video Chuck posted did you?

https://twitter.com/NicoleArbour/status ... 7883514880

The left is finding every way possible to inflate the numbers. They dont like the economic recovery. Keep the public frightened, keep them poor, keep them ignorant, and keep them under their thumb.

#28 ·
Ken....

Some reading for you...

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... rview.html

A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.
That is from the CDC itself. So some of the positive tests are for the common cold. Remember now people who are not showing signs are getting tested. Also "anti-Body" tests are being done. Which means they are counted as "cases" but the people are not spreading it. :poke: So again Media is lying to us.

Here is more talking about TX ICU numbers and HOUSTON...

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go ... 01bfe5ff14

Also the link plainsman posted... I will post again...

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go ... 7883514880

Then how about this link stating how hospitals are "reporting" things...

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go ... pital-case

Now below is a link to Elon Musk and a Prof from Stanford talking about the misguided numbers.

They are talking about 5% could be false positives getting reported if not more. That is 137,000 cases added to the total. I know that isn't a lot when you talk about 2.7 Million cases. But it shows you the data getting fed to us isn't accurate. Then throw in the fact about the about the common cold and the anti body testing going on. We are getting lied to.

Why isn't the media and people reporting the "INFECTION RATE". This is more accurate than anything and should help people make personal decisions. Because if the "infection rate" is at a 40% of the people getting tested..... that is a HUGE RISK... but if it is at a 3% rate it doesn't seem as risky.

We are not getting all the accurate INFO out there. :bop:

I will still state we need to take this COVID stuff seriously but we are getting lied too.

#29 ·
If all you guys are saying is true, whyaren't those facts out there? As far as not being true and blaming Democrats.....that is just the opinion of the far right Republicans. I don't trust them any more than you don't trust the left. They are just spouting lies.

Trump is only about himself. He could care less about the rest of. That is why he is so far behind Biden in almost ALL polls. He is even starting to lose some of his base.

#30 ·
He is behind Biden in the pools almost the same as with Hillary. and its because the same media that lies about Corona19 lies about polls. Trump will beat Biden with a wider margin than he beat Hillary.

It was interesting Wednesday night on FOX. They had a vuy on who scored 24 out of 26 of the last elections he predicted. He predicted Trump in 2016 long before anyone else. He predictes Trump in 2020 and thinks there is nothing anyone can do to stop him.

Ken maybe you dont trust the right, but look at the evidence zbout who is lying. Remember all the we got him now posts you had and believed. More than a dozen durring the hoax impeachment, and before the Russian collusion, and after the Ukrain lie. How many times must you be decieved before you stop believing the left? I dont really believe either side. I normally have more trust in whatever the media attacks.

#31 ·
Ken,

I quoted directly from the CDC. One link was from a news station in HOUSTON. Those are not "right wing".

Then stuff was backed up by the right wing or right leaning media. Interesting how much I read on CNN is total BS or wrong. Remember how I kept stating they said MN was "rising"... .then I show you the numbers from the MN Dept of Health and it shows a totally different story. Interesting isn't it.... :poke:

Now something I just read from USA Today....

Remember how everyone is saying USA is leading in deaths (we are in total cases of death)... but they dont tell you the percentage or the "death" rate. Here is the states they said... with out breaking it down into a percentage. USA have 2.7 Million cases and 128,000 Deaths. The world or "globally" there is 10.2 Million cases and 521,000 deaths..... That is a percentage for the USA of 4.7% death rate. The world or "globally"... 5.1% Interesting isn't it. Plus add in the fact that the USA is out pacing the world in testing per population. But again I cant find a total number of people tested for the USA. Because they you know the infection rate. But you dont see that at all now in the media.... :poke:

Again we need to take all of this seriously and we need to take all the data into account. Everyone needs to the decide personally what to think of the matter and make your own personal decision. Dont let the goverment do it for you! :bop:

So let me break down something using MN.... and this is how I am looking at this.... I am in my 40's, over weight, family history of diabetes, family history of heart problems, I have a desk job, etc. So yeah... I am sure I have some unknown pre-existing things.

But in MN right now we have about a 6% infection rate. So 6 out of 100 people have COVID or had COVID (this is from the start of data collection in March...rates have changed to about 3% for month of June). If you get Covid you have a 4% chance of dying.... (MN Death Rate is 4% again for the whole data collection period starting in March). But that death rate is for the whole... so people in assisted living/nursing care is included. If you take those people out of the equation....that means only 315 people have died from Covid in MN.... which brings the death rate of people "walking around normally" to .85%.... yes less than 1%. So take all of this into consideration. It is about the same chance of me getting into a car accident. Just stating facts.... all of this is on the MN Department of health Website and all I did was the math. So you cant say it is a right wing or left wing media. :thumb:

Again I would love to dig up the numbers on this for other states but don't have the time and when I have tried the websites are not the easiest to follow for numbers like MN website is or report all the statistics.

#34 ·
Canuck if I learned anything as a biologist its that every study has an end even when its a government study. As curiouse people we always feel like there are loose ends and we want to know what happens next. Kind of like death I guess.

#35 ·
Here is my whole take on the malaria drug fiasco/debate...

What did other people have to gain by down playing it? Big Pharma, Bill Gates, etc. Remember the malaria drug has been around for years and has a pretty low price point. If a "new" drug comes out people can set a price on it. That is what needs to be also looked at.

Also I am sure there will be a new drug that comes out that actually does even more than the malaria drug or in a quicker time table. But use what we got now is my take on this issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.