North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Trump's Number 1 Fanboy

8K views 52 replies 5 participants last post by  Chuck Smith 
#1 ·
"When you've sworn 100% fealty to your leader, no questions asked, you're bound to get caught on the wrong side of things once in awhile. Or a lot.

It was all fun and games for North Dakota U.S. Sen. Kevin Cramer for the last couple of years under Donald Trump's presidency. Owning the libs was easy when unemployment was low and the stock market high. Cramer could smirk his way through Trump's incompetence and bigotry with a shrug and a dismissive one-liner.

Cramer still tries to do that, but when the losses pile up it's hard to fake it.

A botched response to a pandemic, an economic collapse and the bungling of nationwide protests against police brutality has taken some of the shine off Trump's star. All that winning, if that's what you can call the first three years of Trump's chaotic and disastrous presidency, came to a screeching stop.

Combine that with the closing of a huge coal-fired power plant in North Dakota, despite the Trump/Cramer pledge to save coal jobs, and the defeat of a Trump- and Cramer-backed candidate in the North Dakota treasuer's Republican primary and, well, it's been a tough few months for the president and his No. 1 fanboy in Congress."

See less See more
#27 ·
Resky you can bet infected liberals will go there for the purpose of infecting conservatives. They would also sue and say they caught it there. He has to protect himself from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

#29 ·
Plainsman said:
Resky you can bet infected liberals will go there for the purpose of infecting conservatives. They would also sue and say they caught it there. He has to protect himself from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Plainsman,
That is the biggest pile of crap you have ever disseminated. The pandemic is turning into a Plandemic (you can look it up) and you are contributing to it with your own lies and misinformation.

6 Trump campaign staffers test positive for coronavirus ahead of Tulsa rally

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/6- ... d=msedgdhp

Trump is going to pay for this grave error that he is making today. See you in a couple of weeks.

EDIT: It appears I may be wrong. The rally may NOT spread Covid far and wide. It seems nobody showed up. Trump had to dismantle the outside stage because the space was empty and the arena is not even half full. HAHAHAHA. It seems Republicans are smarter than their leader gives them credit for. BWAHAHAHAHA. What a strategist. Loser.

#31 ·
Its a great rally.

I dont think its covid that scared people away. They knew violent liberals would be outside. The police moved them out fast.
Trump will bring the economy back even better. Biden will make us third world crap hole. Democrats are primative and dont know how to run a city much less a country. Only primative/savage people kill their own children.
It was great to hear our president directly when utube, facebook, Twitter etc are all trying to silence conservatives.

I worry about the people st the rally during corvid, but the prople who worry about the rally and dont worry about the protest marches are simply ***** playing games.

#32 ·
Supporters were not scared away by the virus or fear of radical protesters. Some protesters blocked the entrance gates and by the time the police removed them, a lot of supporters simply decided it was not worth the hassle even though they had qualified tickets and went home to watch on TV. Even when the President departed there were several hundred people at the airport to watch Air Force 1 depart. But I'm sure the liberal news will try to make hay and spin what they can. Of course the cool aid drinkers will gulp it up.

So far tonight the the demonstrators are fairly peaceful. Got to wondering tonight if the fact Oklahoma is a Constitutional carry state that the looters and burners decided there would be to many guns in the pockets of people on the streets to cause trouble.

BTW: Those pictures of the crowd inside the BOK arena were taken almost an hour before the gates were closed. Seen that cheap stunt pulled before.

#34 ·
BTW: Those pictures of the crowd inside the BOK arena were taken almost an hour before the gates were closed. Seen that cheap stunt pulled before.
You mean like the kids in the cages that Obama built? That was in his speach last night. Then there was the over run Italian hospital that they said was New York. They were short of what was expected, but I think with the covid and the rioters many had second thoughts.

First the liberals critisized anyone who went to Trumps rally, and now they are trying to make points because not as many came as they expected. You cant win with fools in the crooked media. Our media is public enemy #1.

Plainsman,
That is the biggest pile of crap you have ever disseminated. The pandemic is turning into a Plandemic (you can look it up) and you are contributing to it with your own lies and misinformation
My your worked up arn't you. Dont burn anything down please. During the fake impeachment we were subjected to bs nearly every day. In the end Chuck and I were always correct. I dont think we were lied to, people simply trusted their party of choice much more than they should have. I'm amazed they dont see the light and switch party. Leave the dark side and join us. Come to the light and wash the blood of 60 million childrdn from your hands. :poke: and by the way-----‐ Happy Fathers Day.

#35 ·
I have told you over and over again, I do not think I am a Democrat. I would be a Republican if I was not blessed to live in Canada. BUT I WOULD NOT VOTE FOR A MAN LIKE TRUMP, EVER.

Sorry I will NOT be like the rest of the sheep and lemmings being led to the slaughter.

Happy Father's Day to you! :beer:

#36 ·
No president in history has recovered an economy like Trump has. We were paying for a huge portion of the United Nations, and are not now because others are paying what they had agreed to. Black unemployment is at an all time historical low. Most of what he promised he has accomplished.

Had to take a break for a free Dairy Queen hot fudge sunday.

Have you heard the news about Tic Toc? Hundreds of thousands of liberal youth applied for tickets to discourage people from coming to the Trump rally. Same ol same ol liberals and dirty tricks. Like the fraud we will see in mail in votes. Then at the rally they estimate the protesters run 15,000 people off.

Do you see conservatives loot and burn? No you don't. Do you see conservatives run people off from democrat conventions? No you don't. The democrats show us their violent uncivilized side all the time and democrat voters will deny it. :poke:

#37 ·
#39 ·
Canuck said:
I call pure BS on that. If he was making a big joke while hundreds of thousands are dying, then he is a worse son of a b#tch than I even thought.
What an evil person he is then.
Hundreds of thousands have not died in the Unite States. I expect the second wave to occur about two weeks before the election and a call that we must use mail in ballots.

I like Trump. He sure has done a lot for people with retirement in the stock market. Then there is the record low unemployment which we will get to again. Especially the black and Mexican people should love the guy. He has helped them tremendously. The news says he didn't say anything about the Floyd death and how terrible that was. You do know that is a lie don't you? I watched him on tv quickly come out and condemn the shooting and say justice will be served. I can see why some of you guys are upset because you only watch the mainstream/extreme liars.

#40 ·
I was sitting here watching yellowstone and checking another outdoor site. Anyway they were taking about the laimstream media talking about Trumps small rally. The joke was it was about 100 times bigger than any democrat rally. I would say 100 times is ----- well for the last two years it would be correct. The democrats running this year were dismal.

#43 ·
Once again......Trump is showing his true colors.....Me, Myself, and I. That's all he cares about. Why is he forcing attendees to sign a waver to sue his campaign if they get Covid19? Because it's all about him. And there are many many stupid people willing to sign. He could care less about the rest of us.
It was touched on about this is just smart to have waivers signed... not just for COVID. But if people ever buy a ticket to any event on the back is all sorts of legal mumbo jumbo saying you can't sue the venue, promoter, etc. With COVID being so new they have nothing in writing about it. Just like baseball stadiums have that announcement before every game that MLB and the Teams, owners, etc are not liable if you are hit by a ball or bat. BUT on a side note... most waivers that people sign are only as good as the piece of paper if it goes to court. But again... people also need to prove how the person they are suing is LIABLE... some cases easy... others not so much.

But people didn't seem outraged when Gov. Cuomo came out and tried to pass (or I think he did) an order that you cant sue nursing home executives in NY for any Covid related things. HMMMMMM..... was it because of the shipping patients to those places on the orders of Cuomo?? :poke:

The rally's was smaller than "expected" or the turn out was. I didn't know about the protesters pushing people away and what not. But I also see it as people who are cautious of Covid took the precautions they thought was necessary for themselves.... ie: Stayed home.

#44 ·
Once again......Trump is showing his true colors.....Me, Myself, and I. That's all he cares about. Why is he forcing attendees to sign a waver to sue his campaign if they get Covid19? Because it's all about him. And there are many many stupid people willing to sign. He could care less about the rest of us.
Many many stupid people? Well, I guess you conveniently forgot that you yourself signed a wavier by checking/reading the I agree box in the terms of service to join this forum. In other words you agreed not to hold the forum responsible for any content on the site. Here you go, you can read what you digitally agreed to. Were you forced to agree?

https://www.verticalscope.com/aboutus/t ... tdoors.com

#45 ·
Sorry....not a real good comparison. I doubt very much if I will get a disease that would probably kill me (70 years old with Diabetes) from this site. Unless you can transmit it to me over the internet???

#46 ·
KEN W said:
Sorry....not a real good comparison. I doubt very much if I will get a disease that would probably kill me (70 years old with Diabetes) from this site. Unless you can transmit it to me over the internet???
Sorry but it is a perfect comparison. Trump didn't force anyone to sign anything. He gave people a choice just like this site gave you a choice. You were free to not agree but still open and read to your hearts content but if you wanted to participate then you had to agree to the terms of service. People had the same choice with the rally, sign and go in or not sign and watch at home. You can't have it both ways.

#48 ·
I don't.......you are still wrong. Getting a life threatening disease is a WHOLE different thing.
So do you agree with what Cuomo did with exempting nursing home executives from going to court over this?

The problem with this virus is you could say "i got it at this place"... but you really dont know. The only way is if you are a complete shut in and never had any contact with the outside world. No food delivery, no mail delivery, never left the house (except to go to a rally), your house is sanitized head to toe every 5 hours, you dont have an air exchangers in your home or air contitioning, you only have "PURE" air circulating in your home. This is maybe the only way you could exactly pinpoint where or how you got the virus.

But it was funny. The media the next day after the rally stated that people got it at the rally. Media telling the truth again.... :poke:

#49 ·
It's not about Americans and the issues we face; it's about adoring crowds for Trump. He hasn't been angry or empathetic about COVID 19 deaths. He's the only one who matters to Donald J. Trump and he's angry he didn't get the adulation he thinks he deserves.

Previous presidents and presidential candidates have used their speeches to inform the electorate of their policy positions. Trump has no policy positions that he holds for more than a few minutes. He simply does not understand complex issues. This is an individual who suggested Californians rake forests, and that we should nuke hurricanes.

The clown actually said....During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them? according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added

Our nation is hurting due to racial injustice and a deadly virus. He puts on a clown show at taxpayer expense. There were many in attendance on Saturday who seemed bored.

George Washington: "99% of failures come from people who make excuses."

Harry S. Truman: "It's amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."

Dwight D. Eisenhower: "By leadership we mean the art of getting someone else to do something that you want done because he wants to do it, not because your position of power can compel him to do it."

John F. Kennedy: "Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction."

#50 ·
Our nation is hurting due to racial injustice
No kidding working for the gov you had to purchase from a minority business if possible. Ten white guys rate a 100% for a job and a minority gets a minimum 75% and you have to hire the minority. I have nothing against minorities, but I believe in real equality. Affirmative action is racist and sexist.'

Trump has no policy positions that he holds for more than a few minutes.
America first.

#51 ·
This is an individual who suggested Californians rake forests,
This is more accurate than you know. He is putting it back on the people who won't let the agencies do prescribed burns, cut down under brush or control under brush, wont let the agencies take care of the forest like they know how. All because people think they are protecting some species of animal. When if that animal is on the verge of extinction or something.... the goverment will protect them some how and work around it.

The Hurricane comment was stupidity. Even if he says he was "making a joke". It was stupidity at the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.