North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Gen. Flynn and other issues...

7K views 40 replies 4 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
Just to start some discussion and get people not talking about COVID...

1. What do you think will be the outcome or any "backlash" of Gen Flynn?

- I personally think that this could be the start of some major issues that are popping up from the whole Mueller probe.
It will show some injustices and practices. Comey and others might need to look out. But odds are nothing will happen until after the election. That is if Trump wins.

- Maybe the House should have been in session so that the Judiciary Committee could have met with Barr/others to see why are they dropping the charges. This way they could have "plead" a case to keep the charges against him as well. We don't know they were not there to do their jobs. :poke:

2. Why isn't the house back in Washington? What is Nancy afraid of... the virus or losing control?

- See above along with the whole Schiff not releasing Documents which he said they would release after being vetted. Which everyone says they are all cleared to be released. Does this have to do with some of the Gen. Flynn stuff... we don't know? Is Schiff afraid he will be in trouble for a shoddy investigation? We don't know.

3. Some are afraid of what or if anything will come with the violations of the Logan Act?

4. Here is a big one.... What about Ginsberg and her health?

- I know she went in for something minor. But this is about the 3rd time she has gone in lately. To be honest she should have retired under the Obama watch so he could have tried to replace her. Don't know if it would have been successful or not with the Congress or nomination process.

- If something should happen to her before the election.... Trump should come right out and say... I WILL NOT PUT ANYONE UP FOR NOMINATION UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION..... He should say the next president should do it. It would do two things... 1. Shut up all the people who complained last nomination. 2. Show some "restraint" by him. Since people think he is a dictator. I could also see him being "cocky" saying... I will appoint a new Justice AFTER I win the election. Which would come and bite him in the butt.

See less See more
#27 ·
How about these.....Breitbart and Newsmax. Of course they are conservative and are one sided in that direction. vs the ones you mention that are liberal in that direction.

#29 ·
Ken....

Yep Trump is living up to his tv persona... "your fired". I haven't seen anything yet on the "why" and I don't doubt your info. Too busy fishing before the mass rain I got in my neck of the woods.

I am also betting that the reason for the firing is what is coming to light as well and people not "moving" fast enough to appease the emperor.... Trump wants Obama and others in front of committees getting questioned and if things don't happen NOW.. it isn't fast enough for Trump. Which is one of his many flaws. :poke:

#30 ·
Barr came out and stated that Biden and Obama are not in the crosshairs. It is people under them that are going to get seriously looked at for criminal charges because of the Flynn fiasco and the whole FISA, Russia, DOssier, etc.

So I am sure like I mentioned earlier..... Trump wants Biden and Obama on trial or go thru what he did. But I am sure the evidence doesn't support it and that is why he is firing people. He wants it to push thru anyways. But lets see what else comes out about the guy he just fired. Because like in the past more wrong doings or things show up about 2 weeks after he fires someone. It shows he did have a just reasoning not a "cover up" type thing.

#31 ·
Ken....

It is coming to light about the IG firing..... He was "leaking" to the media. Again it is in the early stages of this whole firing. But that seems right on track for Trump firing people....ie: Any leaking he isn't tolerating. But again... it is in the early stages of this firing. We might find out more. :beer:

#33 ·
I saw the "leaking" on Twitter feeds of many people. Again don't know if it is true or not.

Also it is coming out that the IG was an Obama hold over. Again not saying the guy did or didn't do his job. But Trump came out and stated that any "hold over" that people want gone he is willing to fire them. So honestly it could be just as simple as that. Which he has every right to do. I have also read that this IG was doing an "investigation" about an arms deal to Saudi Arabia that Pompeo did. So who knows if that is the reason why as well. Or is it possible "leaking". time will tell on this one. But lets look at the track record... everyone he has fired and the media and dem's "kicked and screamed" about turns out he had just cause in firing them. Plus what is possibly coming down the pipe with the whole "obamagate" and Flynn.... this could be a reason why....ie: fear of possibly leaking of info to the press.

Also another little thing to keep an eye on.... ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT INQURY.... yep Nadler and others are trying to have the supreme court release grand jury stuff from Mueller so they can do another "impeachment" investigation. So if Trump does get re-elected we will have 4 more years of Russia BS to go thru. :poke: :poke:

#34 ·
Yes .......he was an Obama holdover. Only took Trump 3 1/2 years to fire him. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Also what about the other 3 that have been fired in the past 6 weeks???? One of my buddies doesn't like a guy so he is out the door? :puke: :puke:

#36 ·
Ken,

The other three were also hold overs. That is what I read about those firings.

Also I think he is going to clean house on all Obama hold overs. Especially with what is coming to light with all of this. And his twitter, media rants of OBAMAGATE. Even though Barr said that Biden and Obama are not in his crosshairs. But with the Rice email released it is coming out that Obama/Biden cant play "stupid" about not knowing what was going on in the whole Flynn fiasco or the FISA stuff. I am not saying the Biden or Obama are "guilty" of anything but some of the underlyings who falsified documents and also Comeny, Brennan, and crew should be worried. Because they ignored all of the people saying... NO EVIDENCE and said "screw it" and went forward anyways. Plus people who omitted and falsified forms will get hammered. In the Rice email it states that Obama wanted it done by the book. Yet we know that this didn't happen... omitted forms, falsified forms, etc.

edit:

Rice email to herself...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/19/br ... sw.twitter

#37 ·
If that's true.....I look forward to him losing and then Biden needs to fire every Trump appointee the day after he takes office. He needs to have a list of replacements made up ahead of time. :bop: :bop:

#38 ·
Hey.... if biden wins and does it... it is his absolute right in doing so as long as they follow proper procedures.

But remember when Trump was elected every news outlet was screaming when he was firing and hiring people. They say... Never has a president done this. Which it might have been the first. But it has been showing that many have been working against him and leaking info and other stuff. But it seems he didn't do anything illegal with the firings. So if the next president wants to do it... they sure can.

here is a side story. My great grandfather used to work for the State Park system. When the Gov. who appointed him his position was not re-elected. He lost his job. So I know it is the nature of the beast when that happens. I know it isn't a "pleasant" side of the business but it happens.

#41 ·
Resky said:
If that's true.....I look forward to him losing and then Biden needs to fire every Trump appointee the day after he takes office. He needs to have a list of replacements made up ahead of time.
If only Trump had followed that suggestion he wouldn't have half the leaks and back stabbers he has had to deal with.
Exactly, and keeping part of Obamas addministration was a dumb thing to do. Perhaps not being a swamp creature he to begin with didnt know who to pick, and overestimated the integrity of the Obama creatures.
If I rdmember correctly Obama did get rid of everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.