North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Remington 700 VS, Leupold 6.5x20, bipod SOLD

12K views 27 replies 4 participants last post by  Btrygstad 
#1 ·
For sale: Remington Model 700 bolt action rifle, Varmint Synthetic model, .308 caliber, 26" Heavy Barrel. 6.5x20 Leupold Vari X III Adjustable Objective scope with Leupold rings and bases. Harris adjustable bipod. I am the original owner and have the factory box(es) for the rifle and the scope and the factory bag for the bipod. The package comes with all factory paperwork (instructions and warranty cards). The gun has had less than three boxes of shells fired though it. Four of us fired a box of shells through it Oct. 29, 2016, and all of us fired 3-shot groups of 1 inch or less at 100 yards with factory ammo. $900.00. Two boxes of ammo and hard case. Please text my cell (and leave a message 612-296-2271). Face-to-face transactions only. Willing to meet interested parties within a reasonable distance. I am located in the Twin Cities. Thanks for looking. Brian.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.