North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

Tyranny is here

3K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
It isnt our gov------- yet. Right noe its tyranny by big tech. When one half of America is silenced freedom will die. To bad the stupi republicans didnt get rid of we 230, but the RINOs let us down.

Now they ate trying to get Parlor and OAN off the google ap list, and FOX off the air. This is getting even vrazier than I expected.

#2 ·
As I said on the other thread.....he had it coming. Just about every post had a disclaimer saying "no evidence this is true."

#5 ·
They are not interested in protecting us bearfan the are interested in silencing us.

Besides I didnt lie I have a twitter account but have never used it. I dont have facebook.

They are shutting down ---- well they are getting a lot of flack so Ill wait and see.

Why do they leave on the death to America crazies. They like them more than you or I?

#6 ·
Since we dont have that many members I will quote from another site for some differeny perspective.

Discord which is another liberal China backed media platform just deleted 30,000 and counting patriot members who supported president trump

- - - Updated - - -

Apple just gave parlor due notice 24 hours to tow the liberal line or Apple will pull their app from Apple store the first amendment as we speak is being destroyed and there is no one to stop this.
I never thought I would be alive to watch the destruction of the Mighty USA. I was wrong.
No I'm afraid that isn't the case there will be no unbiased media anymore even if new media groups are formed there will be no way for to get access through the internet without being cropped in a way that they will need to conform to a social norm. Right now there are some sites that are struggling to stay a float but even Google has you jump through hoops to be able to access the site. By that are you human bull**** and parlor has officially made it impossible to access certain accounts without logging in to see them or has deleted that account all together.
Even open forums like these as well as many others will eventually be made to conform or be made to shut down. No more talking about anything that the liberal nazi don't find offensive even talking about guns. Where does it end we are so screwed
If you use it or not is irrelevant. What's relevant is the loss of freedom of speech. You can't watch the news on tv anymore because of untruthful bias, you won't get anything that you want to hear or read, it's going to be what they want you to hear and read
I know people who lost their jobs over some pretty harmless twitter posts.

#7 ·
Freedom of speech has never meant freedom from consequences. They have reaped exactly what they have sewn.

The President of the USA doesn't need twitter/facebook anyway. Any hour or any day he can call a press conference and speak directly to the public.

The old rule my mother always said rings true, if you can't say anything good don't say anything at all. Those that lose their jobs, well, would it be any different if someone said a racy joke at coffee and got fired? Words, be it in person or somewhere else have consequences.

#8 ·
You guys are right, there should be consequences. So, since they have invoked those consequences on President Trump and other conservatives, when will those consequences be applied to all of those who pushed the fake Russian collusion? Pretty much every Democrat in Congress as well as all major news reporters and scores of celebrities pushed this lie repeatedly. Used false information to defame the President. Used false information to attempt impeachment and remove him from office.

When are the accounts of these people going to be suspended?

Fair is fair, right?

#9 ·
The old rule my mother always said rings true, if you can't say anything good don't say anything at all.
I cant begin to tell you the disdain I have for that statement and the sympathy I have for the people say and worse believe it. Those mothers taught their children to roll over and be good slaves. That very idea is why society is in the shape its in. It destroyes good peer presure and is a recipe for social decay. . Oh look little Jonny is haveing sex with little.Jane. But, but. but Jony is 30 years old and Jane is only seven. Your terrible didnt yor mother teach you if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all? I hear this a lot, and I call bs. I will bet that 90% of the people who say this their mother never said it. Therfore this totaly stupid statement shouldnt be blamed on your poor mother. Accept the responsibility for the idiot thing one says. I cant believe adults repeat such bs drivel. You hit my number one pet pieve and destroyer of respect.

huntin1 the democrats still repeat the Russian bs because social media suppresses truth.

#11 ·
BREAKING: FBI Claims Jurisdiction and Yesterday Took Control of Shredded Ballots Being Analyzed in Georgia - Sends Them Back to Shredder
Move along nothing to see here. There goes the evidence. I can hear the average democrst noe saying, oh this is just normsl, but if the shoe was on the other foot thry would be marching in the streets and burning things down.
The FBI in Georgia stopped the forensic analysis of shredded ballots, took the ballots away from the forensic team and brought them back to the shredder

The FBI has become the democrat equivalent of the KGB.

#13 ·
Mexico's president criticizes the social media censorship of President Trump.President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador slammed the blocking of President Trump online. He noted everyone has the right to free speech on social media.
Since democrats like everyone better than fellow Americans maybe they will listen to Mexico. END THE TYRANNY Before the constitution dies.

On Friday, Google and Apple both suspended Parler from their app stores, claiming some of the political posts on the platform incite violence and need to be regulated.
Regulated so everything agrees with them = tyranny.

#14 ·
I must have got in before the lock. Downloaded Parler Friday on my iPhone. Today it is gone from the app store.

#15 ·
huntin1 said:
I must have got in before the lock. Downloaded Parler Friday on my iPhone. Today it is gone from the app store.
Can you even imagine how the liberals would cry if they were silenced. For example cut all the mainstream media and only let them listen to OAN and Newsmax.

#18 ·
Canuck said:
They are saying that Trump's mental state has gotten much worse and that he is unhinged.

The affliction seems to be contagious and spreading.

That leaves little room for people to find a way to start getting along.
It sounds like your loosing it. You and Ken (repugnicans is that something like deplorables) need to go see your doctor. It could be terminal TDS. :rollin:

#19 ·
You need to see the doctor.....you must have dementia.

You are so blinded by hate, you can't see anything rational....I'm out of here .....not worth it.

#21 ·
KEN W said:
You need to see the doctor.....you must have dementia.

You are so blinded by hate, you can't see anything rational....I'm out of here .....not worth it.
:rollin: You need to go see the doctor, no you do, no you do, no you do, no you do. :rollin: What because us REPUGNICANS will not roll over?????

Im not blinded that's why I see every time a person checks the box democrat they stick the scissors in the base of another babies skull and scramble their brain as they come from the mother. That and perpetuate AIDS. I don't hate I mourn the dying and the dead. We don't hear much about Unplanning Parenthood, but I did hear today that they are now harvesting body parts from them while they are still alive because that way the organs are more viable. It's kind of shocking to hear how barbaric humans can be towards one another. Just because the screams are muffled in the uterus doesn't mean your not cutting apart and killing the little ones.

#22 ·
You are so blinded by hate
Really lets check that out.
Who has called Trump all kinds of names?
Who calls the opposition party names?
Who has wanted Trump destroyed for four years?
Who has posted false claims during the impeachment ?
Who defends the helpless unborn with their vote?
Who is for the freedom of parents to choose their own schools?
Who is for the freedom of speech?
Who is for the freedom found in the second Amendment?
Who is for and who is against the cancel culture?
Who is for and who is against robing the working to give to the lazy?
Who through taxes actually robs from the middle class and makes the rich richer, and further pushes lockdowns destroying small business, but makes richer their friends at Amazon, Walmart etc but dont go to church?

#24 ·
The scary part isn't just about deleting Trumps accounts.

It is the APP of Praler getting shut down. BIg tech is censoring people on all levels.

This is why Section 230 and other things need to be looked at. Remember when I talked about this months ago.

Remember when I talked about "who are the real Nazi's".... who is controlling info and media.... :poke:

Ken you brushed it off and said.... well the democrat party doesn't own media... well their follower do!

The Praler thing should scare the hell out of anyone.

This isn't a Dem's vs Republicans thing. IT IS A FREEDOM OF SPEECH issue. It is showing you how someone can control everything the people see. They are trying to control our information!!!

#25 ·
This meets the very definition of tyranny. Its just big tech doing it for the democrats so the democrats think they have deniability.

#26 ·
Cuomo flips. Many of us and conservatives in the news said if Biden wins liberal states will open. Today Cuomo is saying what Trump has said for months. That they have to open for the economy or there will be nothing left to open.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.