Switch to full site

Time for me (and Trump) to go

Remember to respect everyone's opinion. If everyone agreed, we wouldn't need this forum!!!

Moderator: nodakoutdoors.com

Time for me (and Trump) to go

by Canuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:28 am

Without getting overly dramatic, after a colonoscopy yesterday I received news that I did not want to hear. I am awaiting pathology but it appears I may have to fight the beast again. I am not looking forward to the fight.

I have no more time to waste trying to convince you guys that the man you elected to be your leader is not worthy of the job, nor is he capable of doing the job. He does not have what it takes. He is despicable. He is a racist and a misogynist. He is selfish beyond belief, putting you all (and many of us) in jeopardy. just to satisfy his own ego.

I will drop in here from time to time but I have no time for the kind of BS that everyone has had to put up with when you have a leader like Trump.

Best of luck for all you. Do the right thing and get rid of the fat bastard before you find yourselves living in a "shithole" country.

Bye for now
Canuck

Advertisement

NodakOutdoors.com

Re: Time for me (and Trump) to go

by Plainsman » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:41 am

Canuck my kit came out positive two weeks ago, so I have a colonoscopy July 1st. Good luck to you. We are on opposite sides of the political spectrum, but still :beer: :thumb:

I would say after the great divider Obama we were well on our way to being a crap hole country. I think Trump saved us from that.
"Total tolerance is not a virtue, it is a total lack of principles". Plainsman 2016

"Never trust a republican with your PUBLIC LAND. Never trust a democrat with your FIREARMS." Bernie Kuntz 2016

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible".
~Thomas Aquinas
Plainsman
Supporting Member

by Canuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:47 am

All the best of luck to you too Plainsman.
Canuck

by Chuck Smith » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:55 am

Canuck,

Stay positive and hope all goes well.

:beer:
Chuck Smith
Supporting Member

by Canuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:36 am

Thank you Chuck. I will try to keep positive.
As a start, I will apologize for letting my fears get the best of me resulting in my tirade on the Trumpster (rhymes with dumpster :bop: :bop: :bop: ).
There, now it's all going to be puppies and rainbows for me from here on out.
Stay safe y'all.
Canuck

by Plainsman » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:06 am

Keep us posted Canuck. You will be in my nightly prayers. I don't know your name, but God will know who I am praying for. :thumb:
"Total tolerance is not a virtue, it is a total lack of principles". Plainsman 2016

"Never trust a republican with your PUBLIC LAND. Never trust a democrat with your FIREARMS." Bernie Kuntz 2016

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible".
~Thomas Aquinas
Plainsman
Supporting Member

by dakotashooter2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Canuck wrote:Without getting overly dramatic, after a colonoscopy yesterday I received news that I did not want to hear. I am awaiting pathology but it appears I may have to fight the beast again. I am not looking forward to the fight.

I have no more time to waste trying to convince you guys that the man you elected to be your leader is not worthy of the job, nor is he capable of doing the job. He does not have what it takes. He is despicable. He is a racist and a misogynist. He is selfish beyond belief, putting you all (and many of us) in jeopardy. just to satisfy his own ego.

I will drop in here from time to time but I have no time for the kind of BS that everyone has had to put up with when you have a leader like Trump.

Best of luck for all you. Do the right thing and get rid of the fat bastard before you find yourselves living in a "shithole" country.

Bye for now

So Trump would fit right in with British Monarchs and British and Canadian politicians...………..?

My prayers for a fast recovery...
dakotashooter2