Switch to full site

Democrat dumbate

Remember to respect everyone's opinion. If everyone agreed, we wouldn't need this forum!!!

Moderator: nodakoutdoors.com

Democrat dumbate

by Plainsman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:11 am

I don't know what happened to Drudge, but he isn't conservative anymore. Democrats perhaps through an agency got to him. Anyway this is the headlines from last night. I watched a little over an hour and couldn't take it anymore.

Why would the moderators assume Bernie is lying about women?

I thought Klobuchar was slightly less crazy than the rest and had the best night. I have not looked this morning, but the highest percentage last night was for Klobuchar with 25%. The moderators I think liked Warren, but she only had 8%.

Just checked the Drudge poll to update. Klobuchar is 25%, Sanders is 23%, I can't believe Steyer is next with 17%, Buttigieg 15% I can't believe that either, Biden 13%, and now Warren has dropped to 7%. Going into last night I thought the last two standing would be Sanders and Biden. I still think that will be the case even though Klobuchar had one good night. Warren, Steyer, and Buttigieg are simply wasting time and money. If Warren gets out Klobuchar will take a little bump because many women are voting for them simply because they are women. Now that's sexist.

FINAL DEBATE BEFORE VOTE...
REVIEW: Dull Night Of The Living Dead...

VAN JONES: 'Nothing I Saw Tonight Would Take Trump Out'...

CNN moderator assumes Bernie lying about women...

'Rigged': Critics Cry Foul as Debate Slants Against Sanders...

Warren Refuses to Shake His Hand...

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON? RESULTS...
"Total tolerance is not a virtue, it is a total lack of principles". Plainsman 2016

"Never trust a republican with your PUBLIC LAND. Never trust a democrat with your FIREARMS." Bernie Kuntz 2016

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible".
~Thomas Aquinas
Plainsman
Supporting Member

Advertisement

NodakOutdoors.com

Re: Democrat dumbate

by dakotashooter2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Bernie appeared to be avoiding and redirectingthe hard questions again
dakotashooter2